Chapter 40

I felt a hand underneath my knee and one on my back.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I opened my eyes lightly.

"Shh, shh, just try to fall asleep again." he wispered followed by a kiss on my forehead.

"Mm, okay." I replied softly and I snuggled into his warm chest again.

I could feel him walking but I just tried to ignore it so I could fall asleep again.

"Is she really sleeping?" I heard a voice ask and I groaned.

"Not deep but a little, good to see you again by the way, how are mom and dad doing?" I heard Aidan ask, he's probably talking to Ashley then.

"They're doing okay, my boyfriend's actually waiting in the car." she then said and I shortly opened my eyes.

"Sorry that I woke you up, you can go back to sleep again." he wispered but I shook my head.

"I'm done sleeping now, you can put me down again." I said and he immediately put me down again.

"Hey Skyla." Ashley said and I quickly smiled at her.

Aidan had already grabbed our suitcases, and was waiting for me.

"Hey baby, does Dean know we're at your parents place?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I'll text him later, I wanna go see my parents now." he said making me and Ashley starting to walk.

"So for how long have you guys been dating now?" Ashley asked and I quickly looked back at Aidan.

"Six months, and a couple of days now." I said and she nodded.

"And Aidan hasn't got the balls to propose to you yet?" she asked and she playfully looked at Aidan.

"He proposed to me, uhm...3? 2 times? I don't really know actually, but he has been rejected every time." I said and she gasped.

"What?! You rejected him three times, why?!" she exclaimed but I raised my shoulders.

"She's just not ready for that, I understand that, she's only 20 years old." Aidan said and I nodded.

"20?! I thought you were 23?! But that means Aidan's 5 years older than you." Ashley said and I nodded.

"Yeah, he's five years older than me. I never actually notice and once we're older the difference would matter less." I said and she nodded agreeing.

We then walked outside and I someone waving at Ashley.

She ran towards the guy and kissed him, I stood there in shock my jaw dropped.

"What's wrong?" Aidan asked and I felt a lump forming in my throath.

"You sister's dating Luke, the Luke we ran away for." I said and his eyes shot open.

"It's okay, you know I'd always protect you from everyone and everything." he replied before pulling me into a big hug.

"Don't you even dare to leave me alone, Turner, I'll freaking kill you if you do!" I exclaimed and he put his hands up in surrender, jokingly.

"Wow, calm down! I won't leave you alone." he said and he started pulling our suitcases towards the car.

"Hi, I'm Luke. Nice to meet you." Luke said and he quickly shook Aidan's hand.

"I'm Aidan Turner, Skyla her boyfriend." Aidan replied as he wrapped one arm around my waist.

"Skyla? I haven't seen you in so long, how are you?" he asked as he tried to hug me but I just tried to be nice.

"I'm fine, thank you." I said and I got into the back of the car.

Aidan sat down next to me, and he immediately grabbed my hand.

I saw that Luke and Ashley were also holding hands, is he trying to compete with Luke?

Aidan's hand then moved to my thigh, and I put my head on his shoulder.

Luke's hand then also moved onto Ashley her thigh, and I could see that Aidan was thinking.

Aidan then placed one hand on my cheek and he pressed his lips onto mine.

I first dashed off, but then I just couldn't think anymore. His tongue was moving around mine, and he was pulling me closer by my waist.

I tried to pull away but he didn't let me, I then just quickly put one arm around his neck and I tried to tickle his neck.

It didn't work... There's only one thing left that could maybe work, I pressed my nails into the skin on his hand.

He immediately pulled away, and looked at his hand. There was a little bit of blood.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I was only trying to just to tell you that-" I said hurriedly but I got cut off by a small peck on my lips.

"It's okay, don't worry about me." he said making me smile again.

I then grabbed my phone and I saw that Tom had texted me.

Tom: Hey darling, I have a question.
Skyla: Ask me.
Tom: When are you leaving for New-Zealand, I thought we could maybe go together.
Skyla: Not sure yet, but I was already planning to go with Dean so yeah...
Tom: Okay, cool.
Skyla: I have some news for you by the way.
Tom: I'm curious, tell me.
Skyla: I'll tell you in New-Zealand...
Tom: Okay, why not now?
Skyla: I don't wanna tell you over text.
Tom: Oh, okay.

"Sky, who are you texting?" Aidan asked but I quickly pressed my phone off.

"Tom, just about New-Zealand and stuff." I said and he nodded.

"We're almost there, so say bye to Tom." he then said making me roll my eyes.

Skyla: Hey, I gotta go.
Tom: Okay. Love you, bye darling!
Skyla: Byeee

"Yeeh, we're here." I heard Ashley say and I quickly handed my phone to Aidan so he could have it in his pocket.

Aidan and I both grabbed our suitcases and walked inside followed by Ashley and Luke.

"Aidan, Skyla, good to see you." his mother said and she hugged us both.

"Thank you, mrs. Turner. It's good to see you too." I said making her smile.

"Please, call me Eileen. I'll give you some time to explore our little house." Eileen said and she pointed to the room where Aidan and I would spent the night.