Chapter 2

"Malfoy?"

"Potter?" Draco Malfoy stood in front of Harry. He had aged a little bit but looked like a normal 30 year old. He was toned from what Harry could see and thin but not as much as he was while in school. His hair was blonde shorter and not slicked back.

"Um come in." Harry said. Draco followed him and his eyes wandered around the house. He brought him into the kitchen where the boys were.

"Scorpius, you didn't tell me you were coming to Harry Potter's house." Draco said. Scorpius took a bite of his pancakes and shrugged.

"I didn't know until I was here." He simply shrugged. "Why? Is that a problem?" He asked.

"Not in the slightest, Potter and I used to know each other in school." Draco smiled.

"You were friends?" Scorpius questioned smiling.

"No more like mortal enemies." Harry spoke up and Scorpius' eyes widened.

"Cool." He and Ted spoke together.

"Dad you never told me you knew Harry Potter! He's so cool!" Scorpius said.

"Yeah he is pretty cool." Draco said. Harry looked at him oddly and then looked back at the two younger boys.

"How about you two catch up?" Ted asked.

"Um I don-" Harry started.

"Sure that sounds great." Draco smiled.

"Alright we'll be outside then, don't be alarmed if your hear firecrackers." Ted shouted as the two rushed out of the house before Harry could retort. Harry just shook his head and laughed.

"Coffee?" He asked Draco.

"Sure sounds good." Draco nodded. Harry beckoned him to take a seat as he cleared the kids' plate. He poured Draco and himself a cup. "Thank you." He said.

"Of course." Harry was confused as to why Draco was suddenly being friendly with him. There was an awkward silence before Draco broke it.

"It's weird to think we were both teenage dads, I guess we had a lot more in common than we thought." He chuckled nervously.

"Oh ted is my godson." Harry told him. "But I did help raise him as did his grandmother."

"Oh." Draco frowned. "Whose child is he?"

"Lupin and Tonks, they um died in battle." Harry frowned. 

"Oh that's too bad. He's a good kid, been at my house a few times." Draco said. Harry rolled his eyes.

"He tells me he's going out but never says where." Harry laughed. "But Scorpius is a good kid too, very respectful and polite."

"Well thank you." Draco smiled. "I tried my best to teach him respect but not like how my father taught me." 

"You're nothing like your father, Malfoy."

"Draco," He smiled. "Call me Draco."

"Alright, then call me Harry."

"I really appreciate you saying that Harry." He smiled prompting Harry to smile and bite his lip.

"So whose Scorpius' mother?" He asked and Draco frowned slightly, sighing.

"Astoria Greengrass, she was two years younger than us." He explained. "She said she was too young to be a mother so she dropped him into my lap and left." 

"Wow," Harry spoke. "I'm sorry."

"Hey it's alright." Draco assured. "So what's new in your life?"

"Well I'm an Auror, I just got engaged and that's about it." Harry laughed.

"Oh congratulations, who is the lucky lady?"