Chap 31

I walked into the bar and sat down as klaus came out with a ripped shirt.

"Yeah...Sorry about that." I said signalling to his shirt. He moved quickly and I did see it coming so it was my fault that I came back in here when he was still needed time to cool down. 

He pushed me against the bar and grabbed my waist as he moved me as close to him as possible.

"I don't understand you." He whispered in my ear. "One minute you are kissing me and every thing is fine and the next you are running away from me or telling me to stop." He said and kissed my shoulder. "So tell me which one are you right now?" He asked and I had to try and think of anything else except his bare chest against me.

"Klaus. I. Cant." I said through gritted teeth trying to hold my self back.

"So the second one." Klaus stated pulling back. I think that was worse as I got a good frontal view and wanted to reach out and touch him. 

"I've never had sex." I blurted before covering my mouth. "And I said that out loud." I said clearing my throat.

"You're joking." He said as he thought I was kidding. "You?" He asked like the idea was crazy.

"Never."

"Never had any relationship with anyone?" He asked walking a step closer to me.

"Never." I said again.

"Who was you're first kiss?" He asked and I didn't want to answer.

"You." I mumbled.

"You're not serious." He said looking me in the eyes.

"I'm serious. And while we're on the subject." I hit him in the gut. "That was for taking my first kiss." I said before pulling him closer to me. "But I'm keeping my virginity. I like to keep my legs closed." O said patting his cheek. 

"Mmm, well clara, I plan on being your first." He whispered before kissing my cheek.

---

I know I know, it's short. But it's been a while since I have updated so I'm trying to just get back into it. Thanks for reading and sorry for the long wait on this chapter.

Please comment, vote. But mainly comment.