1.8

"You'll probably meet Ben." Luke warned swinging their hands as they walked up the Hemming's driveway.

"Should I be scared?"

Luke shrugged his shoulders, "Well he's like an older version of Jack just more of an asshole. You know one time when I was eight he was being mean and teasing me. So I punched him in the balls then he punched me back in the arm and I had a bruise the size of his fist on my arm for like three weeks. I also cried for two hours when it happened cause I was a scrawny little shit and it hurt like really bad. It was like stepping on a lego, but worse."

Ashton let out a small giggle, "Tell me another story."

"Okay um, so once we went on a vacation when I was eleven I think and I can't remember where but there was an outdoor pool at the hotel we were staying at and it had a diving board and a slide. So me and him were racing towards the slide and I got there first and as I was climbing up the ladder he pulled me by swimming trunks and I fell off the ladder and onto the concrete with my trunks pooled at my ankles. And yeah that's the story of how he made me break my arm."

"Aw babe," Ashton said, suppressing a laugh that was bound to come out. "Was your junk showing?" He asked and followed Luke inside. Luke nodded glumly and let the door shut.

"Mother! Where are you? I have something to tell you!" Luke yelled shutting the door.

"In the kitchen! Is Ashton with you?"

Luke and Ashton exchanged glances and Luke replied with: "When isn't he?"

"Lukey boy!" An unfamiliar voice to Ashton came from the kitchen and echoed throughout the house.

Luke let out an excited gasp and let go of Ashton's hand, "Ben is here!" He exclaimed pretty much skipping into the kitchen with Ashton following. Although Luke complains about Ben all the time and borderline hates him, he hasn't seen Ben in almost a year and he did really miss him.

"Ben!" Luke grinned and was immediately pulled into a hug from the older boy.

Liz took a picture of the embrace before sending a soft smile towards Ashton, "Hello love." She greeted and turned back around to mix something she had in a bowl. Jack, who was sitting at the table also looked away from his two brothers to look at him, "Ashton my man!"

Ben pulled away from the hug once realizing there was another person in the room. He kept an arm around Luke's shoulder and focused on Ashton, "I don't think I've seen you before, Ashton I'm guessing?"

Ashton laughed and nodded holding out a hand, "That'd be me. I'm Luke's boyfriend." His eyes widened and his arm dropped back down to his side once he realized what he said.

Fuck.

"Ashton!" Luke hissed giving him a look, they were suppose to tell them together, not just blurt it out.

Well now they won't have to have an uncomfortable coming out as a couple conversation. Luke should be thanking him.

Liz gasped in surprise and gave Ashton and Luke both glares while Ashton just smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck. "If makes you feel better I only just asked him out a few days ago?"

"Boyfriend ey?" Ben smirked, pushing Luke towards Ashton as he looked between the two blushing boys. He studied Ashton who squirmed slightly under the gaze before Ben spoke again, "You got yourself a good one Luke, I approve."