jealousy {jordan clarkson}

for @palaknator

------------------------------------

"LAKERS, LAKERS, LAKERS" the crowd roared as the lakers team ran on to the court.

You had the best seats, court side baby! You were watching your boyfriend Jordan Clarkson warm up with the rest of his team.

You noticed a very handsome man sit beside you.

"Hey" he said with a deep voice. "What's your name?" He asked.

"Palak, and you are?" "Odell" you gave him a small smile and turned back to the court focusing on the game that was about to start.

Jordan was preparing for the tip off. He noticed you looking over so blew you a kiss. You giggled at your boyfriends actions.

"Boyfriend?" Odell asked. You nodded. "Is he your boyfriend?" He asked as he pointed towards Jordan. "Yeah, he's mine. Whatta bout you?"

"No, I don't have a girlfriend. I can't trust any girls no more, all they be wanting is the money." He said as he laid back in his chair.

You looked at the court and they were already half way through the first quarter.

"You an athlete or something?" You asked. "Yeah I play in the NFL."

"Oh, that must be cool." "Yeah it's amazing." He responded he and gave you a smile.

You and Odell talked for the entire game. He was a really nice guy.

You walked back to the locker room waiting for your Jordan to come out.

20 minutes went by, 40 minutes, an hour and still no sign of him. The whole team came out and all the staff members but not him. You were worried.

You walked into the locker room and saw Jordan sitting there with his head in his hands.

You walked over and sat beside him. You placed your hand on his knee. He pushed your hand away.

"What's wrong baby?" You asked. They lost to Timberwolves but was it really that bad?

"Don't you baby me." He said lifting his head up. His eyes were red and puffy.

"I thought you would go home with Odell" you were stunned. "You actually think I like him or something" you said standing up.

"Well you were flirting with him the whole game so yeah I do" he said getting up so he was now towering you.

"I can't believe you" you whispered. You were loyal to him for the last 6 years and friends since you were 12. You can't believe he would think so low of you.

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU" he shouted "you have the audacity to flirt with another guy right IN FRONT OF ME!"

"I wasn't flir-" "I don't want to hear your bullshit" he cut me off.

"You can stay in a hotel or something tonight" he said. You started to cry. "Go" you looked at him in disbelief.

"I said GO" you wiped your tears away and walked out of that locker room.

-

You sat on the hotel bed crying. Why me, why me.

There was a knock on the hotel door. You peeped through the peep hole and saw it was Jordan. You walked back to the bed and sat there.

"I know your in there" he said banging on the door. "Go away Jordan" you shouted.

For the next twenty minutes he didn't stop knocking. You jumped off the bed and open the door.

"I told you go a-" you were cut off by his lips on yours. One thing led to another and now you were lying on the bed with Jordan on top of you, kissing your entire body.

"Baby I'm sorry, I should of listened to you. I was just upset with myself."

"Babe, it okay I love you and know that I'm only yours" you said as you played with his hair.

"I love you too Palak." He said as he kissed your lips again. "Now let's go home baby girl."

-------------------------------------

Hoped you liked it 💗👍🏼 and sorry for any mistakes 😁

If you want a request send it to me in the inbox please. ☺️
- vivienne ❤️