Almost Casual

A lot of things fell to the floor. Kyungsoo's cute wooden kitchen trinkets fell to the floor when Baekhyun got pushed against the counter and his hands looked for something to hold onto. Sehun's gardening memo was brushed off the fridge when Baekhyun tried to gain control of the situation by pushing Chanyeol back against it.

Not liking being the one pushed around, Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun by the shirt and shoved him up against the wall while continuing to dominate the war their tongues were in. Hands up inside Baekhyun's shirt, Chanyeol felt his soft skin against his finger tips. It was then that Chanyeol decided that he hated the stupid graphic tee that Baekhyun decided to sport. Hands on the hem, Chanyeol pulled away to pull the stupid shirt off, adding it onto the list of things that ended up on the floor because of their lusty escapade.

Pushing and pulling each other down the hallway, picture frames became tilted from being brushed against. Chanyeol's black shirt drifted on the hard wooden floors and by the time they had reached their area, Baekhyun had undone the front of his jeans.

They had the decision between two doors. Either Baekhyun's or Chanyeol's. Chanyeol was going to move them to his, but Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol by the neck and pulled them along to his instead. Following his lead, Chanyeol pushed them inside the room, kicking the door closed.

Chanyeol backed Baekhyun up until Baekhyun felt the edge of his bed at the back of his knees. Falling back, Baekhyun dragged Chanyeol down with him. Scooting up the mattress, Baekhyun spread his legs and Chanyeol settled in between them.

Leaning in, Chanyeol's bare chest brushed against Baekhyun's. The shot rushing through Chanyeol's veins was eccentric, but he pushed it aside, reasoning that it was the alcohol. His elbows kept him elevated, hovering over Baekhyun as he continued to suck and nip at his lips.

Working on their own, Chanyeol's hips began to move and grind against Baekhyun's open conjunction. Chanyeol's cock within its confines was growing and it was already hard. Baekhyun could feel it through the thin fabric of his pajama pants.

What the hell was happening? What were they doing? How did it get to this? The questions floated in the air, but Baekhyun and Chanyeol openly ignored the tiny bit of logic in their head. The questions lingering around were intoxicated with unrelenting, in-the-moment lust and it would stay that way until that lust was out of their system—that or someone snapped out of Lust's trance.

Chanyeol broke the kiss and untangled himself from Baekhyun's arms. Within a few seconds, he slipped out of those dark blue jeans and out of his boxers. When he rejoined Baekhyun, he should've known that the guy would make some sort of remark.

"Impressive."

Chanyeol scoffed. It was a déjà vu remark to what Baekhyun had said the first day that they met. Putting his hands at the bands of Baekhyun's pajama pants and underwear, Chanyeol stripped them down. Once he got rid of them, they fell to the floor.

"Didn't have to rip them off that harsh," Baekhyun commented in a hoarse voice.

"I hated looking at them anyways so who cares," Chanyeol murmured before moving back in between Baekhyun's legs and recapturing his lips.

With a hand, Chanyeol gathered both of their stiffening cocks and began to rub them against each other, creating friction that felt too sinfully good. Baekhyun let out a soft moan right into Chanyeol's receiving mouth, running his fingers up against the broad chest hovering over him.

The feeling of soft, delicate hands against his torso enflamed Chanyeol's very being and made his hips snap faster, rubbing and clutching harder at their two seeping members. The urge was too big for a mere rub-together to satisfy Chanyeol.