2. Being The New Girl Sucks

Dreams. Some are to good to be real, some are horrifing and some are intense. My dreams were mostly filled with memories of the past. Currently they were being inturupted by a whistle blowing. I jerked up, seeing the coach glaring at me, "I don't know how they do things in New York, Ms. Moiré but here we don't sleep during class!" He snapped, a vein popping out on his forhead.

"Sorry coach, won't happen again." I lied, trying my best to stifle a yawn.

He scoffed before continuing on with his lecture about dodge ball. I rubbed my eyes, trying my best to stay awake, I didn't get any sleep last night. Caroline got mad at me during dinner because I wasn't wearing appropriate clothes for a lady. Then I refused to say grace considering I didn't believe in her god. I didn't shove my beliefs down anyone else's throat, I don't know why they shove their's down mine. She threatened to starve me for the night if I didn't pray so just folded my arms and repeated the word food over and over again, in my head. She demanded that I learn respect and I may have accidentally told her she needed major Botox. After that she forced me to clean the entire dining room and kitchen. It didn't help that she shoved her glass dishes to the ground, letting them shatter. By the time I finished, I was dead tired but I had to drag myself to my room only to have my alarm go off. Now here I am, in my first period, P.E, getting ready to play dodge ball.

We got split into two different teams and placed on separate sides of the gym. Since I was the new kid I was obviously last to be picked. It's not like I cared, I didn't know them, I didn't care about them. Though this kid that was on the same team as me, kept looking at me strangely. He seemed like the quiet type and was also one of the last people to get picked. I just ignored him, to busy trying to keep myself awake.

The other team was lucky I was too tired to get into the game or I would've smoked them all out. Sadly I was one of the first people to get hit, I just ended up falling asleep on the bench. The coach lectured me at the end of class making me almost late for history, I had to run but I ended up running into someone, forcing me to fall to the ground hard on my butt. What the hell, was this person a brick wall?!

I looked up about to use curse words that would have made a sailor proud but all the words seemed to get caught in my throat. In front of me was a beautiful blonde girl, she had an amazing figure and her bright baby blue eyes locked in tight with my own. She was wearing a light pink dress, wedged high heels, her soft looking blonde hair was curled and she held onto a brown bag. She stared at me in shock, her eyes swirling with relief and horror. I suddenly got self conscious, she looked like some kind of goddess and I was just in a pair of leggings, tank top, converse, and a leather jacket.

I slowly got up, "S- sorry..." I've never stuttered talking to a girl, why was I getting nervous now?!

She seemed to gather her composer, because she scoffed flipping a piece of her hair behind her, "Watch where you're going next time, loser!" She snapped.

I glared at her, "Who are you calling loser, you bottle blonde!" I know it was a weak come back but I couldn't find it in my heart to be rude to her.

"As if! Tay is a natural born blonde! Unlike you, you tye dye freak!" An annoying voice snapped, I just barely noticed her but I'm guessing she was Tay's friend.

"You're lucky you got your looks because you won't go far with a voice like that!" I snapped, mimicking her stance.

"She bothering you guys?" Some big, most likely dumb, jock asked Tay and her nazzle voice friend. His jock friends surrounding me as they talked.

"Wait Chris!" Tay yelled, as he made his way towards me, catching everyone's attention. She blushed, clearing her throat, "She's not worth it, she's just a fag." She snapped walking past me, bumping our shoulders, shooting tingles down my spine.

I glared in her direction, I hated that word, more than anything. It had no purpose in this world and it disgusted me when she said it. My heart clenched and I had to use every fiber in my being to not jump her and rip out her oh so beautiful hair with my bare hands.

They disappeared down the hallway as the bell rang forcing me to find my way to my history class. To make matters worse, the teacher was already in a bad mood, he made me introduce myself and sat me in the front row. I hate sitting in the front row, in the teachers line of sight. How was I suppose to doodle during the lesson if they could see me?!

Their was a three page history report, due in two days, the whole class had two weeks but since he was in such a bad mood, he assigned me the project as well. I had two days to write a three page history report on something I haven't even learned about. If this day wasn't already crappy enough, the kid who kept staring at me was in the same class. And you guessed it, he was full blown staring at me. I really want to punch him, seriously who stares at someone this much?!

When the bell rang, I ran out of the class as fast as I could, making my way to English. The teacher was a lot nicer than the others, we manly just read in that class, because apparently their was a book report due in a few day but she excused me from it. It was so quite that I fell asleep only to wake up from some kid poking me with his pencil, just to annoy me. I took it from him, snapping it in half and letting it fall to the ground. After that he glared at me the whole rest of the period.

What's with this school and staring at people?!

Just like history, when the bell rang, I ran out of the class. I had lunch this period. Finally, food. That was the last thought I had as I made my way to the cafeteria.