AE - 16

I heard a noise different than what was normally going on. The men who were in with me currently heard it too. They stopped.

I let out an inaudible sigh of relief, it was a small piece of heaven when nobody was raping me. They both glanced at each other and then at the door.

They quickly got dressed, and headed towards the door. I heard more noise. I picked up my head, something that took too much effort. I let out a pathetic croak for help and let my head drop.

The men looked at me and one of them, I think it was Richard, but I couldn't tell the difference between any of them. They all looked the same.

"I'll be back princess," he started, and I shivered in disgust, "I never leave anything unfinished." He said and came up to me and kissed my neck sloppily, and groped me, and grinder on me, and did hip thrusts.

I let out a sob.

He grinned and made me look him in the eye.

"You're the best I've ever had, the best we've ever had. That's why we've never used condoms. We've wanted it to be wild. Feral. Natural. We won't let you go. Who knows how long you'll be here. If they get done with you, I certainly won't."

I let out another sob, trying hard not to accept his words. He grinned and left the room with the other man.

I heard the commotion get closer, but I didn't care. I let darkness claim my mind once again.

***************

When I woke up, I was still hanging there, but no one had come back, no one new had come in. My skin was dry, from what I could tell, and that meant they hadn't been in for hours. If not hours then at least a day.

I waited. For who knows how long.

I heard nothing.

I felt nothing.

I saw nothing.

Just silence.

Complete and utter silence.

And the stench of dead bodies.

That was new.

I wish I could curl up.

I wish I could hug myself.

I wish I knew what to do.

But it was hopeless.

I was hopeless.