Chapter Eleven: Training

**Ashton's POV**

"So this is it?" I looked a out the window and saw an enormous cabin. The cabin itself was surrounded by a forest.

"Yeah, you'll have your own building" he smiled. I nodded and we went inside. I already missed Nate but I'd work very hard to control this power and go back to him.

**Two Years Later**

"I still haven't managed to control anything... besides the moving of objects for small amounts of time before fainting" I groan and lay on the couch.

"It'll be okay Ash" Cody tried to console me but I knew he wanted it to happen quick so we could go back. I wanted that too, I wanted to go back to Nate. I missed him a lot.

"I'm going to bed" I stood up and began to walk up.

"Don't you want to eat dinner?" He asked.

"I- yes" I walked back "thanks for this by the way" I touched his hand and drew out a bit of energy. "At least I can control one thing" I smiled.

"Are you sure you don't want more?" He asked.

"Yeah.if I take anymore you'll pass out" I still felt hungry. I needed more but if I allowed myself more he'd die. It was too much energy giving for him and I wouldn't hurt him.

"Its alright, take more" he pulled on my hand. I slowly hug him and take more. Of course I stopped before he passed out.

"Wow you're really hungry huh?" He chuckled "now I wanna sleep. I'll stay on the couch" he said and before I could offer t move him to his room he fell asleep.

I smiled and walked to my side of the building. It was dark but I could still see enough right now to not trip so I didn't bother turning the lights on.

As I laid there I smelled Nate. I sat up "Nate?" I grinned, hoping it was him.

'Fool. Hide. That's not Nate!' Carey screamed. I panicked and stood up. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and I decided to hide in the closet. I watched through a small crack as a man walked in.

He wasn't Nate. But... why did he smell like him? They looked under the bed, then turned to the closet. He pulled the door open And saw me inside the closet. I tried to scream but I was paralyzed in fear. "C-Cody...help" I whispered.

"Come with me" he had a deep voice. Too deep.

"N-no!" I yelled and tried to run, he easily held me back.

'Don't worry. I got him' Carey chuckled. I was relived because if anyone could do it, it was Carey- I mean me?

"What's wrong Carey?" I whispered. Nothing was happening and he poured some liquid on me. "CAREY WHAT IS THIS?!" I yelled, panicking.

'No... no no no no. How?!' Carey yelled in obvious distress.

"What is it?" I asked. The man picked me up and carried me out. "CODY!! HELP!" I yelled, and I saw him from afar, laying on the couch... sleeping.

The man threw me inside a cage and locked it. "Carey? What happened?" I asked while trying to get out but it was no use "why does it smell like Nate?" I sniffed the air repeatedly. It began to calm me.

'Remember when I said Nate was the only one who could neutralize my power for a certain time? That's the reason you're submissive to him and only him. He's your mate! Somehow they gathered up DNA from him, turned it into a liquid which will neutralize the power. There's nothing I can do...' Carey trailed off.

I began to tear up. I felt useless, and I knew that I wasn't fit to be Luna. So one question remained. Why me? I didn't deserve Nate at all, anyone else would've been better for this. I don't understand.