Chapter Thirty-Eight

A/n please comment x

I don't know why I am so nervous as I walk up to my sisters small apartment.

Maybe because your sister hates you for no reason.

I walk up to her side of the building quickly knocking before I change my mind and decide to just go home. Before someone opens the door my phone goes off in my hand.

Bear: she probably invited you over to murder you

Me: suck my dick

Bear: Dont threaten me with a good time.

I giggle locking my phone and see my sister open the door. She steps back allowing me into her home. A smile instantly over comes my face when I see Rose. I have missed my little angel so much.

We exchange small hellos as I walk in.

"Congrats by the way, on your engagement and stuff." How did she find out?

"I saw you instagram post and I'm not even joking I burst into tears." I can't help but laugh at her confession. I sit next to her on the couch.

"Thank you" I smile.

"So I am just going to start this by saying how fucking sorry I am. I will admit that I am a bitch, especially to you. I don't want to lose my sister. I love you so much, Ava. I hate not being able to just hangout with you." I lean over wrapping my arms around my teary eyed sister. I am way to forgiving.

"I love you too. It's okay lets just forget about it." She nods, wiping under her eyes.

"I apologized to Dad. He has been coming over to see Rose a lot. She adores him and I never realized how much I miss him." I smile at the thought of her finally accepting dad.

"That's amazing P. I am so glad you and Dad are talking. I actually haven't spoke to him for a few weeks I think."

"We should all have a family dinner and just celebrate. We could have like extended family and grandma and everyone. I don't think they have all met Rose either!" My sister says excitedly. I nod agreeing. It's nice seeing her happy about something. Just seeing her face lit up makes me feel better.

"I bet Harry would let us have it at our place." Her mood seems to fault a bit as I mention Harry.

"Ave I'm so sorry about what I said about him. That was totally uncalled for." Damn right it was.

"Water under the bridge trust me. We are good." Even though you did basically tell me that I should be dead but anyway.

"I love you so much." Her tiny arms around me squeezing me.

"I love you too" I say half truthfully.

-

My sister and I decided to extend our little visit and she is coming over to my place. I think Harry is at the gym, but not for sure. I hope he doesn't mind Penelope and Rose. We pull up at I immediately go to the back unbuckling now 6 month old Rose and carrying her car seat in. She is giggling the whole way up as she slaps her toys. I smile shaking my head.

This could be me one day.

I have never really thought about having children. I never have really wanted too. I alwaysed thought I would end up alone though too. When I walk in I am surprised to see Harry and Niall sitting on the couch (making out) watching a football game and drinking a beer.

"Oh hey babe you're home." Harry smiles walking over to me. He presses his lips quickly to mine. His lips taste like beer making me scrunch my nose up.