Boggart

"You did what?!" Amanda shouted at me during breakfast. I told her what happened during the night.
"But I fixed it." I was trying to defend myself, but I knew I was guilty since deciding to roam around the castle during late night.
"Paige, it doesn't matter, if he tells about it to some of the teachers you may get kicked." Just by hearing her say that, I could feel my stomach forming a ball of fear.
"But he doesn't know it was me, so he won't." I lied, because I didn't tell her of the map. I knew that if I shared it with her, she would run to the teachers and tell them. I know it was wrong and such maps weren't allowed but I somehow didn't want to start a war between me and the twins, especially since Fred knew I was the person with the frying pan last night.
Amanda sent me a smirk to which I rose my eyebrow at her.
"What?"
"Look behind you."
Doing as she said I saw the Weasley twins walking in the Great Hall. Quickly, I turned around, so my back was facing them again.
"If you will act like that around them, I am sure they will suspect you, you know?" She laughed out, watching how I was biting my lip with guilt. "They are coming." At that I grabbed my notebooks and stormed out the hall with my head looking down.
  Sadly, they reached and stopped in front of me.
"Moorning." They said in union and I smiled at them sheepishly.
"Where are you heading, Daniels?" George asked leaning close to my face.
My smile dropped and I pressed my books closer to my chest.
"DADA, Weasley." I was trying to play cool, but I was failing at it.
"Blimey, we too have it." George said as he stepped back.
"Mind if we tag with you on the way?" Fred finished and they got on both sides of me.
"Actually.." I was about to protest but they both grabbed my hands and started walking.
"Great." They said in union and dragged me on the way to the classroom.
As we entered the room they sat me between them and looked at me with devilish smiles.
"Well, Daniels... Care to explain why you attacked my brother with frying pan?"
"I didn't attack him... I..." I didn't really know what to say.
"Alright, let's put it that way. What were you doing in the kitchen then?" Fred asked causing me to turn my face to him. His hazel eyes were gazing in my blue ones. "Take a picture, I can assure you it will last longer." Saying that snapped me back to reality and I realized I stared at him. Nice going, Paige.
"I-I..." Tell the truth, Paige. It's better than lying. Letting out a sigh I continued. " I went to eat sweets." I felt my cheeks turn crimson from embarrassment and looked at the desk not daring to look either of them in the eyes.
Silence took over the room before they burst out laughing. Which in my case turned me even more red than I already was.
"You're not joking." George said after noticing that I was actually telling the truth.
Slowly, I gave a nod and they continued to laugh until Professor Lupin walked inside.
"Ah, I see you tree are getting ready for today's lesson." He left his bag on the desk and looked at us. "If you don't mind, I will ask you to get up and help me clear a space in the room." We did as he said and soon the room began to fill up with the rest of the students.
The Professor gathered us in front of a wardrobe. It was moving as if something was trapped inside of it.
"Anyone knows what's inside?" Lupin asked as he stepped in front of the wardrobe.
"That's a boggart." Called Katie Bell from Gryffindor.
"Very good, Miss Bell." He paused for a bit."Now, could anybody tell me what a boggart looks like?"
"No one really knows." I called while still standing between the Weasley twins. They both looked down at me, since I was very short compared to them. "They are shapeless. They shape shift. Taking the form of whatever the particular person fears the most." I finished trying to focus on the lesson not at the twins attention.
"Yes... Thank you Miss Daniels." He then explained what we needed to do for defending our self from it.
We all formed in a line and one by one all began to face our fears. Most people boggarts were Voldemort, including the twins.
When I stepped in front of it. The boggart took the shape of a werewolf. It was standing on its feet, hunched. With open mouth, revealing it's teeth. Taking few steps towards me I froze at my place. It straightened and rose his palm up, anytime ready to hit.
"Focus on something funny, Miss Daniels." Shouted the teacher but I just stared at it. The werewolf then roar-barked, which made me yelp, shut my eyes tight and shield my face with arms.
"Riddikulus!" I heard someone shout from behind and a cute barking followed. Opening my eyes a puppy was playing in my legs.
"Good job , Mr. Weasley." Professor Lupin said with a smile.
Sharply, I turned my head to see Fred looking back at me. I walked away letting the others have their turn. When the class was over I was the first to walk out the room.
  I was ashamed that I didn't do anything, moreover a Weasley, who was not so good at studies did what I had to. During the rest of the classes I didn't speak to anyone, I felt like everyone was judging me, I knew it was only in my mind but still the feeling was horrible.