Hogsmade

Few days passed and we all went to Hogsmeade. It was a picturesque little village of cottages and shops, with enchanted candles hanging in the trees during the holidays. Mainly we frequented the High Street in the village which contains specialty shops and pubs such as Zonko's Joke Shop and Honeydukes. Otherwise, we wandered on to observe the infamous Shrieking Shack.
  I knew that Zonko's Shop was the shop that fulfilled Fred and George wildest dreams. They were refilling their stacks with Dungbombs, Hiccough Sweets, Frog Spawn Soap, Sugar Quills and Nose-Biting Teacups every time the school was making a trip to Hogsmeade.
  I on the other hand felt in heaven just by entering Honeydukes. It was a sweet shop famous for its chocolate and its many, wonderful and wild sweets.
  Of course, it didn't take long for the twins to enter Honeydukes too. I was sure they weren't here for the innocent sweets. The shop was selling sweets with "Special Effects" as Drooble's Best Blowing Gum which fill a room with bluebell-coloured bubbles that refused to pop for days, or the strange splintery Toothflossing Stringmints, or the tiny black Papper Imps which cause you to breath fire, Ice Mice which make your teeth chatter and squeak and more.
  As soon as I saw Flint and the rest of the Slytherins enter the shop I walked outside, not waiting for my friends. Flint had to repeat his final year of education, as he failed his exams the first time round.
  I found my way to the Shrieking Shack. It's meant to be the most haunted building in Britain.      Villagers said they often heard screams coming from inside. Nearly Headless Nick once said that not even the Hogwarts ghosts will enter it. But despite that it was quiet and peaceful to look at it from distance.
  I was staring at the house when suddenly I heard a howling from behind. I quickly turned around, but spotted nothing. Slowly, I pulled out my wand. Then another howl came which made me freeze to the ground. Fear was written all over my face, but then my eyes widened in shock as Flint and his gang came out of the threes.
"All alone here, Daniels?" Flint came close to me with a satisfied look on his face.
"At least I don't tag along with 3rd years, so I can feel smart." I spat at him which turned his face lines into angry ones.
He grabbed me by my jacket and pulled me closer.
"You're alone now, Daniels. Wanna see what a 3rd year can do?" I shook my head at which he smiled. "No one can save you now, Daniels"
Pansy Parkinson, a 3rd year Slytherin pulled out her wand and opened her mouth, lifting her hand up ready to cast the spell. But her hand was caught by somebody from behind. Looking up I saw George Weasley.
" I wouldn't do that, if I were you." He grinned down at her but before she could say something back, Fred flashed past them and charged at Flint.
"Are you sure about that, Flint?" Fred said while his fist met Marcus jaw.
My eyes widened in shock as I saw how they began to fight. Soon George joined them since all the other Slytherins decided to defend Flint. Screams and shouts dragged the attention to the passing students, Griffindors came to help Fred and George in the fight, which made it even worse. I was witnessing World War III in a mini version.
  To my relief everything came to an end as Hermione Granger called the Professors to stop the madness. Although, that didn't stop her from slapping Ronald Weasley behind the neck for joining the fight after it ended. I like her.
"Somebody explain this, right this instance!" McGonagall shouted at us.
I knew that if I didn't speak first, Fred and George might get into bigger trouble than they were now.
"It's my fault, Professor McGonagall." I looked her in the eyes, to which she returned with shocked expression.
" Miss Daniels? H-how?"
"I was alone, until Flint and his friends came to tease me." I took a deep breath, feeling how Marcus and the rest of the Slytherins were killing me with their eyes. "If Fred and George didn't come to defend me, I don't know what could've happen."
"All four of you in my office immediately when we get back to Hogwarts!" She sharply said before turning around to leave. The rest of the students followed her steps, leaving me and the twins alone.
  I knelt down beside Fred who was still sitting on the ground. His lip was swollen since Flint punched him during the fight. George knelt down on his other side.
"You fools..." I whispered looking at both of them.
"Is that how you say thank you?" George laughed out.
I pulled out my wand and looked at Fred.
"Don't move." He just gave me a nod. "Episkey." As soon as I said it his lip returned to its usual shape and he gave me a smile.
"Thank you... for standing up for me." I finally said and looked at them with a smile which they returned.
  Soon we found our self walking back to Hogwarts and preparing for McGonagall's lecture and punishment. I guess they aren't so bad after all.