Talkin' Bout My Girl

All rights go to original author.

-*Warning.*

^^^That gif fucked me up lol

__________________________________________________________________

When they both woke up it was about 6:00 at night...and it was to the sound of Chris's screech's.

"LOLO LOLO WAKE UP!" Lauren was a pretty light sleeper so she woke up right away. She looked down and smiled at Camila who was nestled into her. They were both naked and Lauren held her tighter. Yup, cuddling still felt awesome.

Suddenly the door flew open and her little brother was entering the room.

"CHRIS!" she yelled in surprised, quickly pulling up the blanket to cover them up.

"Oh, sorry Lolo," he said wide eyed.

"Urmgrhh..." Camila groaned as she wiggled around, waking up.

"Umm...is someone under there with you?"

"Chris, I'll explain everything to you but you need to leave first okay?" she asked calmly. The boy gave her a toothy smile.

"Okay Lolo," he said, beginning to close the door," Oh by the way mom's home early and she made dinner."

Lauren's eyes widened and she froze for a second.

"Shit."

She sprung to life, expelling the blanket making Camila shiver and whine from the loss of heat.

"Laur..."

"Babe we've gotta get up and get dressed."

"Why...?"

"Hey Laur?" Chris yelled through the door.

"Just a minute!"

"Mom wants to know if your friend wants to stay for dinner!"

That got Camila awake. She bolted upright.

"Your MOM?"

"Oh my god oh my god," Lauren chanted as she looked around frantically for clothes. She was practically sweating with anxiety.

"I'm going to meet your MOM?! Holy shit!" Camila shouted jumping out of bed to put her clothes on as well.

"Camila I don't think you understand...my mom hasn't met anyone before. Well, except for Normani but that's not the same."

"Lauren I've never had to meet my girlfriend's or boyfriend's parents before."

"Well I've never had to introduce any one I liked to my MOTHER."

"God my hand's shaking, I'm freaking out!" They were both dressed now and Lauren wrapped the smaller girl in her arms in a tight hug.

"Hey this is super scary for me too. I'm afraid of what my mom will do if she meets someone I actually like-"

"Why? Is she scary? Will she tell us we can't see each other anymore?" she panicked. The brunette chuckled,

"No no nothing like that it's just...she's very...quirky. And she also has no filter." She felt some of Camila's tension dissipate and her shoulders relax.

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to, I can sneak you out."

"Do you...not want me to meet her?"

"What? No it's not like that. I just...don't want you to feel pressured. This is the longest realationship I've ever been in. And I really care about you..."