Author's note

To those who are still reading,

I apologize for the lack of updates. Recently, I've been replying to a comments from a certain reader (you know who you are) and so far that is all I can do.

And, if you don't know, I am very busy. Unlike in the US, we've already passed a couple of weeks in school here in the Philippines. And now it's the third month.

I've been going to school seven days straight, and this is my nineth day back to school, so no rest for me for a long time, I assume. We have to this mural, and then I'll have to attend art class on Saturday, then make this marble roller coaster for Science, and there's this website that us students need to log on to to answer some homeworks.

And not to forget, YouTube. Gotta keep on the updates on my fave let's players. And I haven't posted any videos, soo..

This is a rather long letter, even though only a few might read this, possibly two will only comment and vote on this, and maybe not a lot will not care.

So hurray.

I almost fell asleep on the last sentence. Better get to it then.

(Roller Coaster, here I go!)

~The High Schooler Who Has A Lot To Do

-Edited Part-

If there are people still reading this, I would like to ask,

Do you want the whole book written in 3rd person point of view or should I change it to first person? I'm having a rough time, but apparently, if I change it to 1st person, it will ruin the thing.

Kira is supposed to be some kind of serious person, and I don't think giving her a 1st person POV doesn't fit her well. This is her story, and my job is to try to make it look good...

What do you think?