Detention

Originally, the match should have taken place between Gryffindor and Slytherin, but Draco Malfoy played on the fact that his arm had been injured by the Hippogriff Buckbeak to get out of playing in stormy conditions. We were all prepared for storm and wind, but not such as we faced today.
  A lightning hit the broom of Angelina Johnson and set it on fire, she almost hit Harry on her way down. Lee Jordan commented on her falling in a quite flirtatious way. He seemed to have a crush on her, on several occasions commenting, during previous Quidditch matches, on her physical appearance, and once even stated that she refused to go out with him, much to the annoyance of Professor McGonagall. Poor guy.
  During the match Cedric and Harry contested the Golden Snitch. However, Dementors attacked Harry and he fell from his broom. We all stared in shock as we looked at the falling body, but Cedric didn't seem to notice and caught the Golden Snitch. As soon as he realized what had happened to Harry, he quickly offered to replay the match. But Oliver Wood, the Cryffindor captain, declined the offer, saying that Cedric had won the match fair and square. I couldn't say the same for the twins.
  As soon as the match ended we all rushed to the hospital wing where Harry was sent.
  He was laying unconscious on the bed. Soon the twins came and stood behind me with a worried look towards Harry.
"Looks a bit peaky, doesn't he?" Wow, Ron. Do you really think so, I think he's just fine. I wanted to laugh at his statement but held it back.
"Peaky? What'd you expect him to look like? He fell fifty feet." Fred on the other hand couldn't control himself and joked on Ron's comment.
"Yeah, c'mon, Ron. We'll walk you off the Astronomy Tower and see how you come out looking." George added, which made me let out a chuckle.
It was amazing how no matter how dark or sad the situation is these two always could make you smile.
"Probably a right sight better than he normally does." We heard Harry mumble as he opened his eyes to see everyone was with him.
Telling him the news of his broken broom stick was hard, his face changed the moment he saw it. Sadly, there wasn't a way to be fixed.
  Few days later I was walking to the library. I had to get myself ready for the O.W.L.s that were at the end of the year.
"Here she comes." I heard someone whisper from the corner connecting the two corridors.
I was about to peek from it to see who it was, when the twins came out with huge grins on their faces. I saw how Fred returned the map in his pocket and looked back at me.
"Lovely day." Fred began.
"Miss Daniels." George continued.
"Isn't it?" The both asked with even bigger smiles.
They're up to something. Whatever it is, Paige, don't agree to it.
My brain was telling me fast.
"What is it, you two?" I laughed out while looking from one to the other with wide smile.
"Well you see..." Started Fred, as he took my right side.
"Since you are our Hermione Granger..." George added, taking my left side.
I just rose my eyebrow at them to which they shook their heads and placed a hand on my back pushing me towards the corridor they came from, which wasn't leading to the library.
"We thought you might like to help us with something." George said in a hopeful tone.
"Help you two with what?" I stopped and crossed my arms looking at them with a bit of annoyed expression on my face.
"We promise to award you." Fred lean down and whispered in my ear, causing me to blush with wide open eyes.
My heart began to beat so fast and loud that I could hear it in my ears. What is wrong with you, Paige? Get a hold of yourself, he's just a Weasley. I stepped back away from him and took a deep breath before asking what they needed my help for again.
They explained that they wanted me to help them with a potion, which they were getting wrong for a month. But after asking what were their intentions with the potion and they confessed it was for some of their prank plans, I quickly refused.
"Owh, c'mon Paige!"They both whined.
"Instead of getting into more troubles, why don't you focus on your O.W.L.s ?Something that will help you in the future." I was about to turn around and head to the library, when I felt someone grab me by the hand.
"Please, Paige, this is about the future." Fred looked serious at me and didn't let go of my hand.
I parted my lips, feeling strange things in my stomach, like butterflies, hoping that they would get out from my mouth, but nothing came out.
Slowly, I pulled my hand out of his and looked straight into his eyes.
"No." I said rather cold than I wanted to sound.
They let out a disappointed breath escape from their lips, making me feel guilty. But my mind keep telling me I did the right thing.
"It was worth the try, see you Daniels." George said before both of them turned around leaving me standing on my spot.
Don't let them get to you, Paige.
  After finishing my work at the library I decided to go at the Great Hall, hoping to find Fred and George. But on my way there I heard explosion coming from one of the class rooms. I checked if I was alone in the corridor, before peeking from the door. I opened the door wide and entered as fast as I could, staring in shock at them.
  George was holding a wooden spoon and laughing loud at Fred who had ash on his face and his hair got straighten up from the blow. I placed a hand on my mouth trying to hide the laugh but I failed. I joined George's laugh while Fred looked at us with wide eyes.
"Well... it seems like something went wrong... again." Fred managed to say while looking down the pot.
"Hahahah, really?" I held on George's shoulder with one hand while the other was pressing on my stomach.
"Your face, hahaha, you must see your face!" George said between laughs.
Soon Fred joined us and laughed for a bit. I pulled out a napkin from my bag and stepped close to him.
"Hold still." I rose on my toes and gently brushed the ash from his face.
"What in the name of Merlin are the tree of you doing in here?!" I jumped away from Fred, turning around to see Professor McGonagall standing at the doorway.
"W-we were just practicing..." I made up a lie that even a first grader would've thought of a better one.
With a swift move with her wand she cleared the place and told us to follow her to her office.
  When we entered she turned around looking at us with disappointed look on her face.
"Miss Daniels, would you care to explain how for the last few months you ended up in trouble with these two? I expected you to be a responsible and well behaved student. I am very sorry to say that you've disappointed me." I looked at the ground ashamed not even daring to look her in the eyes.
"She didn't do anything Professor." Fred stated a bit harshly to McGonagall.
"Yea, she came after the explosion." George finished.
"Well... never the less, the three of you will be punished. You won't be allowed to visit Hogsmade during Christmas holidays. You're free to go now."