Twenty-Eight

He shoved his hands in his pockets and took a deep breath. He wiped at his nose and eyes. At the tears that had spilled onto his cheeks. What had he expected? She had no reason to trust him after that stunt he pulled with that girl. Even now he was lying to her. She had no reason to stay after she knew it was his fault, everything was because of him. Even now he could hurt her. He walked up to his friends.

"Well I'm off." Rapmon waved tiredly.

"I'll do it." He interjected.

"Suga?" Jin asked.

"I'll do it. Stay here." He insisted angrily.

"Suga." Rapmon murmured.

"I said I'll do it! Where do I go?" He screamed in fury. At himself. How stupid was he?

"Two blocks. Wherever." Rapmon mumbled.

"Do you need us?" Jimin asked.

"If you come near me I'll break your neck too." Suga threatened. Everyone was silent. He turned around and stalked away.

"I'm getting them out Jin!" He hollered behind him. Why did Nari leave? I want Nari back.

He kicked the guys face, slamming his head into the cement. He saw the silver handle glisten from the guy's pocket. He picked the knife out of the guy's pocket and twirled it around his fingers. He hadn't used one of these in a long time. Not since the incident. He smiled, he was pretty good with them. He preferred his hands of course. He gripped the handle tightly. Nari left him. What was the point anyways? He had no one to protect. She was the only person in the world he loved as much as he had loved... Better to not think about it. He wanted to kiss her one more time. He wanted to hold her one more time. He screamed in frustration and kicked the wall.

"Hey boy." Someone snickered. He cast a glance over in the person's direction. He wondered if he was still good at throwing these things. Before the man could react he threw the knife with deadly accuracy into the guys thigh. He was by the guy in a moment. He kicked the side of his head and pulled the knife out of the guy's thigh quickly. He twirled the knife around his fingers and walked back to his house. He knew what to do now.

He wrote the note quickly. Using the knife to stick it to the table. He sighed and got out his keys. He opened the cabinet and he opened the box leaving the box on the desk. Jin would protect the guys. That was his job. Suga sighed again. It was better this way. He could still keep Nari safe. She loved him. He knew she did. She just had to leave him. He understood that. He wanted to hold her one more time before he left. Kiss her. Cuddle her. Hold her hand. Stand next to her. But he wasn't going to do that. He couldn't do that.

It would hurt too much.

---------------------------------

(A/N)

hello there friends ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)