Stepbrother

"You're so lame." Alexander comments as he walks into the kitchen.

"Shut up, I don't care." I scoff as I continue to make myself a sandwich.

"You know, maybe guys will notice you more once you stop wearing your father's clothes."

He teases and at that moment, I turn around to face him and give him a fuming glare.

"Leave me alone." I hiss through gritted teeth before storming out of the kitchen, leaving behind my sandwich.

✕❤︎✕❤︎✕❤︎

A 16 year old girl named Courtney is not your average teenager.

She buys her clothes from the men's section and only has two friends.

But not for long.

Her mother gets proposed by a wealthy man and she is forced to live with the school's biggest player.

Unfortunately for her, he doesn't know how to mind his own business...unless he's with a girl.

1 girl, 1 boy, 1 marriage, 1 confusing relationship.

✕❤︎✕❤︎✕❤︎

Stepbrother. ©2015, Kimmy Hers. All Rights Reserved.

Cover Image © ArturVerkhovetskiy/Depositphotos

COMING SOON ON WATTPAD! (haha get it? Coming soon in theaters? No? Okay. Don't mind me.)

P.S: Yes, this is a sequel/spin-off to Roommates but if you haven't read that book, there's no need. Although, if you're planning to read that book, don't read this book any further.

All you need to know is that in that book, the main characters are Nichole and Blake. They married in the end and had two children: Julian and Emily. Blake has a twin sister named Patricia and she married Blake's best friend, Justus, later in the book.

Melanie was introduced in the beginning of the book and the three girls were friends along the book. Melanie married a guy named Christian and had Courtney, but he died before this book was created, so he isn't in here except as a memory.

That's all you need to know, you are free to continue.