Comfort Time (With Pie!)

"You ok?" Allison had found Rachel trembling on the floor, and her gentle touch made Rachel jump. She blinked a few merciful times, seemingly out of her trance, and stared at Allison. Despite her glasses, she really was a pretty girl. Rachel almost cried with relief, it had hurt not to breath.

"I'm disrespectful! I don't even know anyone's names here, and she's so much more than I am..." Rachel sobbed, hugging her knees to her chest.

Allison patted her shoulder comfortingly, and gave a warm smile. "I can help teach you, if you'd like."

Rachel wiped the tears off her cheeks, and looked hopefully at Allison, "You would do that for me?"

Allison nodded, "Sure! We're all like sisters here, so naturally we help one another. Plus all I've got to do today is finish up those pies I was making earlier, so I've got time."

"You don't hang out with the group?"
Rachel asked, wondering why any of these perfect girls would make like a banana and split.

Now she was making cheesy puns. Jeez she'd never be a model like them, even Allison was better than her, despite being eleven and wearing glasses. She looked comforting and sweet, both of which she was.

Rachel gave Allison a weak smile, standing up. "Ok, let's go make some pie?"

Allison nodded, and gently lead Rachel down the fancy mahogany stairs, down a hallway, and through a series of twists and turns she'd need Ariadne's string to navigate properly. "So what do you want to know first?" Allison chirped in a sing song voice.

"Well... How is everyone so... Well, perfect?"

Allison laughed, "Because we're as we were buried. Flawless! And once we've fully matured, we can do anything, and we've been truly put to rest. I haven't gotten there yet though. Only just unlocked my secret power."

Rachel hesitated, "Secret power?"

"Yeah, we all have something unique. I can soothe people, like I did for you just now," Allison was full on beaming.

"Ok that's sweet, and not to mention useful as Hades!" Rachel said nodded her head enthusiastically.

"Don't say any of the gods names up here! They abandoned us." Allison's suddenly severe tone took Rachel by surprise.  "They care noth-" she was cut off by the ding-ding of the oven.

"Pie!" She said, seemingly forgetting her aggravated lecture. Allison bounced over to the oven, and stuck her bare hand inside, and grabbed the pie. The smell wafted over to her, filling her with warmth.

"Was that all because you can do anything?" She asked, eyes fixed on the pie.

Allison nodded, "Yeppers!" While placing pie slices onto plates. For twenty girls, the pie seemed a bit small, but when Allison seemed out of slices, she cut tiny ones that expanded into normal slices. More weird but cool things that happened here.

"Ok, question two," Rachel began, "I need to know the order of respect, and everyone's names!"

Allison approved, and pulled a sheet of paper and a pen from nowhere. The pen floated midair like Rita Skeeter's, and Allison started rambling.

"Number one, Susan. She has those long pretty blonde braids and the blue eyes. She's tall, but never ever gets too tall. Two, Scarlett, short chocolate brown bob who says the word like in every sentence. She's short, and a teeny bit overweight, like half a pound. She always has chewing gum for some reason. Third, Angelina, caramel ringlet curls. Her eyes are pretty and golden, and she used to have freckles, but she got them removed. Fourth, Missy Robins, pretty easy to see, she talks in a different speech pattern and wears old fashioned pretty clothes."