Chapter 28

Author's Note:
WARNING: This part contains torture and other disturbingly fucked up stuff. Although I did tone it down, this chapter's content is still very disturbing and may not be suitable for very young readers.

You may skip this part 'though, you won't miss much on the story.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

---------------------------

I've kicked him for the third time now and he still lays there like he's having a great sleep. I grunt.

I walk back to the bathroom and take the pail filled with water then go back to the room, splashing the water on Trey.

He shoots up with wide eyes, frantically looking at his surroundings.

"You!" He shouts and gets up on his feet then pins me to the wall.

Experiment time.

Trey is saying stuff which I block out of my focus. I focus and try to take the feel of everything around me instead.

Little by little, I feel it.

The connection.

I can feel the energy from the living things around me.

I close my eyes and concentrate more.

In front me, I can feel Trey's energy.

I try to 'feel' more beyond Trey's and am met with the energy of trees and of the earth.

I slowly open my eyes and focus on the feel of Trey's aura.

Little by little, I see it.

His aura materializing.

I can feel the connection between the two of us and concentrate on it.

Then I see it.

Bingo.

His aura has a thread-like trace towards me.

I pull it.

I look at Trey and see his aura getting enclosed by what looks like black aether.

I focus back on Trey rather than on his aura. My sight returns to normal, without the materialized energies.

"Your sclera have turned black and your iris gold." He says with wide eyes. "But now it's back to black."

"Really, now?"

"But- wait! Your eyes should be light blue, not black." His face screams confusion. "I asked you about this earlier. Since, your hair has turned black too. But you didn't answer me."

"Purus nigrum lupus are characterized by having black eyes and hair. Once they turn eighteen, a mark appears at the base of their spine in the tailbone area. While purus alba lupus are not characterized by physical qualities, a mark also appears at their lower abdomen, about two inches below the navel, once they turn eighteen."