{Chapter Six}

Sorry for the mistakes!

{Chapter Six}

The large wolf approaches me, his eyes uncertain and full of curiosity. Then he shakes his large head, his brown flicking around, as he does.

His dark brown eyes lock onto mine, staring into my own chocolate brown orbs.

'Mate'

A voice calls. My white wolf looks away from the wolf, trying to find the source of that voice. My gaze frantically looks over the forest. I try to call out, but nothing comes out. What's going on?

The snapping of a twig breaks me out of my looking. I look back to see the dark wolf, stepping forward. Towards me. His nose hesitantly presses against my neck, almost checking if I'm real.

'Mate'

The voice purrs. Is it him? Is he saying this? In my head! Oh my, my mate! Lovingly, I look up at him.

"Wake up bitch!" Cold water is thrown on my face. Gasping, my eyes snap open. Olivia's mate stands next to me, a smirk on his face and an empty bucket in his hand. "Morning Rogue." He snarls, maliciously.

"Morning Asshole." I reply, earning a glare from the Beta.

"Watch it." He growls. "I will kill you."

"Please do. Your odor is starting to make my eyes water. Oh and don't get me started on your face." Why does my confidence come back now? I guess, it's because I've heard the stories. I'm going to die.

"You're very disrespectful to a person you've just met."

"Well, at least I didn't kidnap them." I retort. "What'd you want me to do? Greet you with a song? A dance number, maybe? Please, do tell what you expected."

"I expected respect from a rogue." He snarls.

"Oh honey, you can't expect respect. You got to earn it. You're mate had my respect, but now it's gone." I spit, smelling her outside the door. Her breath hitched and she sobs. Noah takes a step towards me, as we connect eyes.

"Beta. Out." Looking towards the door, I see a tall muscular man, looking at me in disgust. For some reason, it hurts. Noah bows his head at his Alpha and tracks towards the door. He turns and I smirk at him, which he just returns.

"You might want to get the stick taken out of your ass, too." I tell him, which he snarls at. The Alpha closes the door, looking at me. Looking down, I finally notice what they've done. I am chained up on a wall, my arms outstretched to the side and every part of me is pinned down. Someone has also stripped me into my matching undergarments.

Well at least I match.

"Rogue." The Alpha says.

"Yo." I answer. If I'm gonna die, I'm gonna do it, with sass.

"You crossed my border. Why?" He asked, stalking closer to me.

"Oh Baby, to look at your gorgeous face." His face screws, in disgust at my words.

"I'm going to torture you. Nice and slow. You are going to feel every moment of this."