9.

"What do you mean 'search the property'? You don't have a warrant" Cade argued, watching as heavily armed men began to walk around the property, pretty much leaving no stone unturned. "My face, is my warrant" Savoy countered, now turning his attention to the operation at hand. "Wait! But if you guys do find a truck we get a reward right?" Lucas asked, holding his hands up in surrender and stepping backwards away from the advancing men. It took all my mental strength to not shout at him to shut up, whilst my attention turned towards the barn where a group of men stormed inside. 

A small gasp escaped my mouth, just a rough hand grabbed my arm and kicked the back of my knees, forcing me to kneel on the ground. I groaned as my arm was held behind my back at an odd angle "Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing!?" Cade yelled, watching as I was manhandled onto the ground, whilst Savoy stood in front of me, glaring down at my form with pure hatred. Silence fell as the heavily armed men continued to search through the property and whilst the men continued to look through the barn. I held my breath hoping that they hadn't found Optimus yet, that was until the silence was broken "Sir we have a live armed missile in the trash" one of the men spoke, walking passed Cade and to one of the cars behind. "Live!? I carried that thing to the trash you told me that was a dud dude!" Lucas cried, looking around at the men standing around him, "I could be dead right?". I chose to say nothing, knowing that if I did I would only get into more trouble. Cade began to panic, with me pretty much forced to the ground and with Lucas's sudden information explosion he looked from me and then back to Savoy, who was eagerly waiting for an answer.

"Look, okay I yes I found a truck alright! I towed it back and parked it I left it here last night and this morning it was gone. When, where I don't know I swear to god that's as much as I know about him". I mentally sighed, and turned my gaze downwards to avoid eye contact with the head of Cemetery Wind. I knew he was looking at me, and I didn't want him to know that he literally had a Transformer right under his nose. I watched as Savoy's facial features suddenly changed as he turned towards Cade, who was looking around frantically "Mr Yeager...you just said him". I groaned loudly in annoyance "Nice going Cade" I mumbled quietly, "Take them down!" Savoy ordered, when Cade and Tessa were suddenly dragged away by the heavily armed men. Cade was then tackled to the ground as Tessa tried to free herself from the grip of one of the soldiers. My eyes widened as Tessa was suddenly thrown harshly to the ground, her screams causing Cade to go ballistic. Savoy then pulled out his gun from his pocket, aiming it directly at Cade's head whilst the man who held Tessa did the same, pressing the barrel of the gun to her temple. 

"You're gonna shoot my little girl!?" Cade shouted, struggling to get out of the grip of the soldiers. Remaining emotionless, Savoy responded "If I have to". 

"I don't know I told you everything I know! He's gone! He left he was in the barn I swear to god just let her go!" 

With a last ditch effort, I threw my head back which collided with the soldiers nose. He grunted in pain and let go, where I quickly stood up and threw out my arms "Savoy! You son of a bitch look at me!" I shouted. The said man turned his head towards me, holding up his hand to tell his men to stand down even if it was for just a second. He walked towards me and rose an eyebrow "What do you want?" he asked, still holding his gun at his side with his hand clenched around the handle of the gun. I gestured over to Cade and Tessa, as well as Lucas...even though I didn't really want to "Look, let them go. I'm the on in the most trouble right now you even said it yourself..." I rambled on, not taking my eyes away from his. "If there's anyone you should be shooting it should be me and you know that, you've wanted to shoot me since the first time we met and no one is stopping you...so come on..." I taunted, holding out my arms in a gesture to myself "Take the shot".

Savoy didn't move, all he did was stare at me like I was some sort crazy person. And when things could get even more crazier, I grabbed his hand and placed the gun to my forehead, the barrel of the weapon pressing against my skin "Y/n what the hell are you doing get away from him!" Cade shouted, his voice slightly muffled by the ground. I ignored him and focused back onto what I was doing. "You're not going to shoot me because I'm the daughter of one of your closest friends, you're going to shoot me because I'd choose the Autobots again, and again" I taunted. I watched as Savoy's expression changed, it went from shocked to pissed off, and that was exactly what I was hoping for. Just as he went to pull the trigger...all hell broke loose. 

The doors to the barn exploded, and out rolled Optimus who began to shoot the soldiers of Cemetery Wind. "Here I am!" He shouted, getting rid of half of the troops in just one blow. I used Primes entrance to my advantage, and removed Savoys gun from my person before shoving him away from me, giving me the chance to run. I ran over to Cade, Tessa and Lucas, who were taking cover behind a tree and trying to stay out of sight "Y/n what were you thinking!?" Cade cried, grabbing my shoulders and giving me a stern look. I shrugged my shoulders "We needed a distraction, looks like Optimus had a better idea!" "What would have happened if Savoy had actually killed you!?" "Then you guys would have gotten away! Simple as that!" I shouted, removing his hands from my shoulders before pushing him away. "Cade! Y/n! They're going to kill you, get out of here!" Optimus shouted, continuing to shoot at Cemetery Wind. "You guys go on ahead, I'm gonna stay here and make sure Prime makes it out!" I shouted over the loud gunfire. 

Cade could only shake his head in annoyance "You better come out of this alive, otherwise I'll kill you" He huffed, before getting up and dragging Tessa and Lucas with him into the cornfields beside the house, where they would at least be hidden. A loud whistling sound caught my attention, as I turned my head towards the sky and watched as three missiles came soaring through the air. My eyes widened and I began to run, trying to get as far away from the house as I could before it exploded into pieces. The force of the explosion knocked me to the ground, where I rolled for a few good meters before stopping. I jumped up and brushed my clothes free of dirt before spinning around on the spot, looking the giant mech. "Optimus!" I shouted, trying to spot him through the large dust cloud that hung overhead. All of a sudden, I found myself being lifted up into the air, a small scream escaping my lips as Optimus began to transform around me once more. Gears and metal flew passed me in a flash before I suddenly found myself sitting in the cab, my grip on the seats increasing as I clenched my fists. 

"Hold on Y/n, things just took a turn for the worst" Optimus instructed, before revving his engine and taking off down the driveway.