Chapter 41

I screamed as hard as I could while I jumped on the bed.

"Aidan?!" I yelled and he immediately ran into the room, clearly worried.

"I'll go get a glass and a piece of paper." he said but I just mumbled.

"What?" he sighed and I held my arms out to him.

"Take me with you, I don't wanna stay here, what if it moves?" I asked and he sighed before placing me on his shoulder.

"So what was all the screaming about?" Aidan's father, Pat, asked as Aidan grabbed a glass.

"Just a spider, nothing worse." Aidan said and he quickly placed me on the ground again.

Aidan then walked into our room again, and I patiently waited for him to come back.

"Aidan told me you were leaving in a couple of days." Eileen said and I nodded.

"Yeah, then I'll be gone for six whole months." I sighed and she had a shocked look on her face.

"Wow, so that means you won't see Aidan for half a year." she said and I nodded sadly.

"Yeah, I'm still doubting if we then should keep dating and stuff. I love him, he loves me, but I don't want to have a long distance relationship with anyone." I sighed as I sat down by the table.

"I understand, but I just think you should think about how much you love him and base your decision on that." she said and I then felt two strong hands on my shoulders.

"Spider's gone." Aidan said and he quickly kissed the top of my head.

"Great, thank you baby." I replied and I quickly looked up at him.

"So what's for dinner tonight, I'm starving!" Aidan exclaimed and he sat down next to me.

"Your father's cooking, so I'd guess something with lots of meat. He's outside with Luke and Ashley." his mother replied and he immediately stood up again.

"I'll go with you." I said as I also stood up.

I followed him outside and I saw Ashley and Luke swimming in the lake.

"Hello Aid, what's up?" his father asked and he immediately walked over to him.

"Not much, just enjoying the peace and silence here." Aidan replied and I tried to stay close to him.

I am still very afraid and scared of Luke, I don't want to get close to him.  Just all the memories about him, they hurt so much.

"Sky, wanna do that?" Aidan asked and I quickly looked at him.

"Sorry, do what?" I asked and he grinned.

"Swimming in the lake, only if you to though." he said making me giggle.

"I'd love to." I said and he then pulled me inside the house again.

He pulled me into our room, and he quickly got changed.

I was still busy with searching through my suitcase when he tapped me on my shoulder.

"Which one are you looking for? The black one or the frilly green one?" he asked and I sighed.

"The frilly green one, but I can't find it anywhere!" I exclaimed making him chuckle.

"I put it between some towels, I packed your bags last time so that's why you couldn't find it." he said as he handed my bikini to me.

"Thanks baby." I said and I quickly kissed his cheek.

"Should I wait so I can do the clip?" he asked as he sat down on the bed.

"I don't know, you can go if you want to. I'll be fine on my own." I said and he nodded.

"Okay, I'll see you outside then." he said and he quickly kissed the top of my head before walking out of the room.

I quickly got changed but I just couldn't get the clip on the back.

There's only one thing to do.

I put my hands on my breasts, walked outside, and I bumped into someone.

"Sorry, sorry." the person then said and I noticed my top had fallen onto the ground. I had bumped into Luke?!

I quickly put my hands on my breasts and I saw that Aidan had gotten out of the water to help me.

"Dude really? Just leave her alone." Aidan said as he picked my top of the ground.

"I'm truly sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." Luke said but Aidan pushed me away from the scene.

"You sure you okay?" Aidan asked and I nodded with still my hands covering myself.

"Yeah, just embaressed that's all." I said and he then pressed one hand on my stomach to stop me.

"Turn around, I'll help you with your top." he said and he handed my top to me.

I pressed it onto my breasts and he started working on the clip.

"God, I hate Luke so much." he said making me sigh.

"It was an accident, it's not like he saw anything." I said and I felt him let go of me, being done with the clip.

"He was looking, Ashley deserves a better man. I hate Luke." Aidan said and he put his arms around me.

"I love you." I mumbled and I put my hands on his chest.

"I love you too, little one." he said grinning making me roll my eyes again.

"I'm not wearing heels for one second, you douche." I said making him chuckle.

"Now, let's go back." Aidan said as he placed me on his shoulder.

"Aidan?!" I giggled and he softly hit my ass making me giggle even more.

"Aidan, mom said you and Skyla need to set the table." I heard Ashley yell but I felt Aidan chuckle.

"I know you need to do it and you just want me to do it, that trick will never work!" Aidan yelled back and I heard her curse lightly.

"Aidan, I don't wanna swim anymore. Can't we just sunbathe?" I sighed making him chuckle.

"Just swim for a minute, please." he asked as he put me down on the ground again.

"No, I don't wanna." I said and he gave me the puppy eyes.

"Too late." he said and he just pushed me in the lake.

"You douche!" I exclaimed once I had reached the surface again.

"I don't think I wanna swim anymore." he said as he crossed his arms.

"I hate you, d*ck!" I exclaimed and I quickly wiped my hair back.

"Yes, I have one." he said laughing making me roll my eyes.

"F*ck you then." I yelled and he grinned again.

"Not in public please." he replied making me sigh.

"Don't be a smarty-butt." I said as I climbed out of the water.

"But what if I am?" he asked as he pulled me up again.

"Sometimes I really hate you." I said and I quickly pecked his lips.