Chapter Seven

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE:

This is NOT the whole chapter. I've decided to keep this novel pg 13 because "mature" novels can not be featured or on lists like "What's new" "Undiscovered" or "What's hot" Rather than censor every other word or risk the book being marked inappropriate I decided I would just post the dirty stuff in a separate place. So you can find the entire chapter in a separate work caled "Forbidden" I'll keep all of the Midnight Mafia trilogy chapters there that are a little bit more risky. There are really only a few written so far but who knows, when I originally wrote this chapter it was short with no "action" in it but after several complaints I decided to add onto it. So consider this like a song. Clean version and dirty lol. This is the clean version, short around 900 words if you want to read every explicit detail here's the link to forbidden chapters, or you can go onto my profile look under works and see it there as well. If you are only going to vote on one or the other people do so on THIS chapter, not the forbidden chapter as this is still the main books and where votes and comments should preferably be directed in order for the book to receive recognition. Again, this is the chapter, minus the sexy fun time.

Day Six

"I thought-" I panted from my position laying on my back on the floor. "-you said-" I fought to fill my lungs with air. "-self defense."

Alessio was standing casually above me readjusting the straps on his gloves. "I did."

"No." I groaned and rolled onto my stomach. Slowly I crawled back up to my knees. "You're trying to kill me."

"Now you're just being over dramatic." He looked across the room. "Look, Stacey and Pietro are perfectly fine."

"Because Pietro hasn't grabbed Stacey and flipped her onto her back three times in the last twenty minutes!"

"Because Stacey has followed instructions when Pietro has tried." Alessio said and offered me his hand. I glared at it. "Also, my dear cousin is a pụssy and is too scared of hurting her to actually train her properly." He gave me a condescending smile. "But of course he doesn't want to let the instructor step in either."

I took his hand and he pulled me up. "I wish you'd let the instructor teach me." I muttered.

"I'm sure you would. But see there's two problems with that." He moved behind me and put his arms around me. "The instructor would probably not be as rough with you as I am." He said and kissed my cheek lightly and then took a step backwards. "And secondly, if I saw him put his hands on you at all I would likely have to take time out of my precious free time to come back and break every one of his fingers and I'm sure you could probably imagine he'd be far less affective a teacher with such an injury."