Chapter 79.

"Harry!" I shrieked as he threw me over his shoulder. His laugh rumbled from his chest as he carried me up the stairs to his room.

All through dinner Luchesi had been teasing Harry about his 'excessive masturbation' and Harry had to sit through it all with the biggest scowl on his face. Luchesi's teasing had quickly turned into mine and soon Harry had learned to laugh and tease back. I felt his back muscles contort as his laugh shook his body. His hand came up and slapped my bum and soon I let mine reciprocate on his.

He entered his room with me on his shoulder before closing the door, throwing me on the bed and climbing on top of me. His lips attacked mine as I felt his smirk through our kiss. His hands were above my head as I had been trapped between his large body and the mattress. We broke apart from our kiss as he flipped us over, allowing me to straddle his now sweat pant covered lap, while he continued to lay flat on his back.

"You're such a fücking tease" he said, placing his hands on my thighs.

"I am not" I laughed, pinching his cheeks.

"Dinner was good tonight..." he commented making me smile.

"Thank you, it felt good to finally eat real food..." I said making him nod.

"I bet" he mumbled, pulling me back down to kiss.

His hands ran down my back as mine found their way into his soft curls. His tongue pressed between my lips before attacking my mouth in the most possessive way possible. He lifted his hips up to meet mine as I gasped into his mouth. A small laugh left his lips at my reaction as his lips traveled down my jaw and to my neck. He innocently kissed at the skin as if he were about to destroy it.

He bared his teeth before biting down and nibbling at the skin right below my ear. I bit my lip form releasing a moan as his fingers dug into my hips, probably leaving bruises. He kissed the abused flesh on my neck and soon traveled down further towards the base of my neck.

"Where is it?" he mumbled to himself, softly biting his way across my neck.

I furrowed my eyebrows, but just before I could ask him about it, his lips hovered over it. The spot next to the case of my throat that just barely grazed my collar bone. A smirk took over as he nibbled at the skin while I tugged hard on his hair. The combination of his plump red lips, kissing the skin, and is teeth biting down was enough to drive me wild, but I held myself back from wanting to do the same on him.

"Found it" he smirked, licking over the skin.

"Harry..." I whined, letting my head fall back.

"I think you fücking liked knowing what I went through those two weeks..." he whispered deceivingly making my eyes pop out of my head.

"H-Harry..." I softly whined, curling my fingers back in his hair.

"...having to constantly jack off.." he whispered, making my eyes roll to the back of my head. This boy is killing me.

"S-Shhhh" I whispered, trying to cover his dirty mouth.

"...always being so fücking hard" he said, making me finally just shut his mouth with mine.

I took my hands out of his now messy hair before letting them cup his sharp jaw. His lips tantalizing mine, prying them open and allowing his tongue to lead mine. He shifted his body, allowing me to straddle him lower as I felt him. I felt him poke at my lower belly making me release a mix of a gasp and a moan. He rolled us over so he was on top before looking at me with a smirk.

"As fun as it is to have you on top, I just can't fücking stand the torture.." he said, looking down at himself.

He looked back at me before lowering his lips once more. A surge of confidence mixed with adrenaline rushed through my body. as I lightly pushed his chest back making him break away from our kiss and look at me.