Work together as a team Pt 1 - Enter

...August 10th...2015..

...Monday...

The key to making a effective team is cooperating.  Unfortunately Ant-Girl had decided to launch the mission on a crappy Monday. Hydra is going to send a rocket into the clouds that will explode and send out a dangerous infectious bacteria that only select people are immune to.  This dangerous infectious bacteria is harmful,perhaps lethal, but beyond the level of extremely dangerous to the face of life. For now the rocket's first launch is over a small town. People will die if the bacteria is not taken back  and properly destroyed by professionals.

"Remember the plan," Ant-Girl said.

Patrick slides up his glasses under the disguise of a well respected man.

"Right," Tangton said, mockingly.  "While I be in a sewer drain you get to be in someone's hair!"

Ant-Girl is in fact in Isabella's hair.

"It is only logical," Ant-Girl said. "Ant-Girl out."

There are specific channels Isabella can communicate through with her thoughts; public (which means open to everyone) and private (Only certain people can hear her thoughts). Patrick fiddles with his bowtie making it tilted instead of being straightened.  Tangton's hands dives into his side jean pockets and he makes a whistle. Isabella rolls an eye gently knocking on the door three times consecutively.

The door opens.

"Lady Antebella Sedwards and Sir Ian Mckellen," The doorman said. "Nice to see you again."

"It is my pleasure," Patrick said, as Isabella shook the doorman's hand.

"My honor," Isabella thought.

Ant-Girl presses a button to a small square machine sticking halfway out of her pocket and puts in two ear buds. We can see part of the title opening lyrics reading 'Tick Tok Loki'; however humanity in this world found out about Loki's secret it must really have been difficult to get their hands on this information. She  nods her head poking it through the hair to Isabella's forehead seeing the surroundings change. Surrounding changing as in Isabella and Patrick entering the very secure building.

"We didn't expect to see you today," The doorman said.

"We were invited to come," Patrick lied.

"Yes!" Isabella agreed, with a simple nod.

The doorman shuts the door.

"Why were you invited?" The doorman asks.

This deadly bacteria is called Izzy Fella.

"They wanted to show us Izzy Fella before it is released to the public," Isabella lied. "I am immune to it."

"So am I," Patrick lied, as well.

The doorman nods.

"Ah," The doorman said. "Izzy."