01

Grace's day consists of packing. Her best friend, Samantha, who's a witch, helps her pack. They had been packing for a while now. Grace groans out of boredom for the 10th time that afternoon.

"What is wrong?" Samantha asks annoyed at her best friends groaning and moaning of boredom

"I'm bored. Can't I use my vampire speed to pack all this stuff? I don't see the point in packing like a human." Grace says in annoyance.

"No. We are packing like humans because I want to. I don't have the speed you do." Samantha says

Grace decides she's had enough packing like a human. She stands up and used her vampire speed to pack. A few minutes later, she's all packed and ready to go home.

"Great. I'm packed. Let's go get your stuff packed and let's go. Damon will be meeting us at the airport." I say

"Ooh." Samantha says as she's always had a crush on Damon.

Grace laughs at her friend and they get all of Grace's boxes in the moving van that'll bring the boxes to the private plane and get them on the plane. Once off the plane, the boxes will be put in another moving van back to her old house she lived at with Elena, her younger brother Jeremy, most of her life with her parents, and then after her parents deaths, with her aunt Jenna. She left mystic falls though because she couldn't deal with her parents death as well as Elena and Jeremy could. So she left. She regrets that decision now. She had been informed by Damon that Elena has been kidnapped by some vampires because a guy named Klaus wants her for a sacrifice. Grace was unbelievably angry.

After packing up Samantha's belongings, they headed off to the airport in Grace's 1964 mustang convertible. It was a cherry red color and Damon was jealous. He had the same car, but in a light blue. He's always wanted a red one, not a blue, but blue was the only one he had found and he didn't want to wait forever to get a car, or anything less as cool as a mustang.

"I need this transported on a plane or whatever you use to transport cars, and if I see a single scratch or anything is wrong with my car, I will personally find you and kill you." Grace says and hands the guy her keys

He nods quickly and drives the car away to wherever it needs to go. Grace gets on the plane and immediately sits in one of the seats. She lays her head back almost falling asleep. She can slightly here Sam laughing in the background as Sam sits down on a different side of the plane to read a book or write. Grace wasn't sure which se had chosen to do. Finally, Grace falls asleep.

A few hours into the plane ride, Sam is smiling as she had finally finished her first book. It was about a murder that nobody could find the killer at all. But in the end, they find out the killer finally after the killer messes up and leaves some trace evidence.

Finally, Grace wakes up just as the plane is landing. Once landed, she gets off the plane and sees Damon. She smiles and runs over to her best friend throwing her arms around his neck hugging him.

"Welcome home." Damon says hugging his best friend glad that she is finally back.