☆Part 28☆

QOTD- What is the scariest thing that ever happened to you?

AOTD- For me... It was not getting to go to TRBimChicago...... ;-;

EunMi's View

Aish these guys just kept on trying and trying to feed me. Omg this is getting annoying.

Me- "Feed each other-__-"

Chanyeol- "We're not gay-__-"

Jungkook- "Damn right bro," omg....

Should I just? Should I just leave these two here?...

------------------------------------

We all went to where we belong and thank goodness those two don't belong with me.

Finally home. Home is a very peaceful place because you won't hear two annoying guys talking to you nonstop. And thank goodness tomorrow was Saturday. And after Saturday is Sunday. And after Sunday is a 1 week vacation break!!!!YASSSSSSSSSS. I get to stay home and relax for 9 days.

JaeHee was going to visit her parents in Busan for the whole 9 days. She's leaving today. Omg I get the whole house to myself!!!!! EXTRA PEACEFUL!!!!

JaeHee- "I went and bought some food for you incase if you're gonna die during those 9 days when I'm gone."

Me- "Aish I'll be fine mom. I'm not gonna die. And you know, Chanyeol moved in across from us so I can just get free food from him," JaeHee's eyes widen.

JaeHee- "CHANYEOL?! PARK CHANYEOL IS LIVING ACRO-OMG. This dude is such a stalker=_="

JaeHee and I discussed about the house rules, food, and things I need to or must not do while she's gone. And then she left.

---------------------------------

It was already nighttime. And it was raining. There was thunder and lighting too. In fact it was a huge storm. Not even kidding. Even the trees were swaying from side to side so violently. But I'm not scared. I actually find this comforting.

I was just reading peacefully until someone knocked on my door.

I got up and went to open the door. And there was Jungkook standing here and hugging a pillow. Why do I find this adorable? It reminds me of a little kid.

Me- "Hi?.. What are you doing here?"

Jungkook- "Um...my power died..and.."weird. My power is still on.

Me- "And?..."

Jungkook- "I don't like thunderstorms so can I spend the night here?>.<" he said that very fast.

Me- "Um sure. Just don't touch or do anything.." I let him in.

As soon as he stepped inside my apartment, my power went out. Great job, Jungkook.

Jungkook- "Um..the power................."

Me- "It's okay. I have candles," I turned on my flashlight from my phone and guided him to the couch.

Me- "Just sit here. There's a blanket right there if you need it. I'm gonna go get the candles so um yeah," and I left him there with no light aha.

I searched for the candles in the kitchen and the matches. I took the whole bin filled with candles with me and a box of matches.

I went back to the couch and saw Jungkook huddled up in the blanket. Damn...this dude is really scared.

I lit up two candles and set them on the table.