02

After they got into Damon's car as Grace's car hadn't gotten to America yet, they sat there talking.

"Ok. Here's all that has happened in the past months you've been gone. Mr. Tanner has been killed and replaced by Alaric Saltzman. Him and I hit it off, and we are best friends. We drink together all the time. Elena has been kidnapped. We called you because we know you'd be able to find her quickly. Also, everyone just wanted you home. There's this guy, Klaus, he's trying to kill Elena in some sacrifice so he can become a full hybrid. We are currently still trying to find a way to make sure Elena comes back after the ritual." Damon explains to grace and Sam.

"Wow. That's a lot." Grace says.

Soon, they pull up to the Salvatore boarding house. We walk inside and Grace talks with Stefan and Bonnie. Bonnie starts doing a spell using Grace's blood since she is Elena's twin.

"I would use Jeremy's blood, but your closer to her." Bonnie explains

"Plus, I heal quicker." Grace says smirking

She laughs along with Grace. They finish the spell and figure out where the vampires were holding Elena. Damon, Stefan, and Grace get into Damon's car and speed off towards the abandoned house. Once there, Grace hears two males, and a female talking. All were vampires. She then hears Elena's voice and sighs in relief when she is still alive.

They go inside. Grace sneaks around.

"Up here." Stefan says

The vampire speeds up towards Stefan.

"Down here." Damon calls

The vampire then speeds towards Damon. Grace rushes over to Elena breaking the neck of the woman. She found the male had already been killed by, guessing, the vampire Damon and Stefan are distracting right now. She grabs Elena and rush out of the building. She puts Elena in Damon's car quickly and go back inside throwing the vervain grenade at the vampire. He hisses out but it barely affects him. She starts wondering why but then she realizes it must be an original. She knew it definitely wasn't Klaus because Grace can only smell vampire on him. Stefan throws a wooden post at him hitting him in the heart. He turns grey and veins pop out of him letting them know he's dead. Damon, Stefan, and Grace leave going out to Damon's car. They get in and Damon drives back to the boarding house. Once there, they all get out.

"Well, I'm beat, and I'm sure the moving truck and my car are at the house by now." Grace says smirking at Damon

Damon growls causing Grace to laugh.

"Yeah. Whatever. Goodbye car stealer." Damon says

"I am no car stealer. You were just too late to get it." She says and rushes out of the house knowing Elena will be staying at the boarding house for the night with Stefan.

She gets to the house and knocks as she still has to be invited in. Jeremy answers.

"Hey Jere." She says looking at him

"Hey Grace. Come in." He says smiling at her knowing she needed to be invited in still.

"Thanks bro. I missed you. We can catch up tomorrow, but I'm tired. So goodnight mate." She says as she had caught onto a little bit of the England vocabulary while there.

She walks upstairs to her old room and lays down in the bed. Immediately she's asleep. What a day this day had been for her.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading so far. If it's boring, I'm sorry. It should get more interesting. Anyways, vote, comment please. Thanks ☺️