Chapter 37: The Date...

Follow me on instagram @mistyme15 to be notified when I will be updating...

Christy's POV

"Where are we William?" I asked as we pulled up to an abandoned part of the harbour.

"That is for me to know and for you to find out." He smirked and I glared at him. He ignored me and covered my eyes with his big hands, instructing me to walk forward.

A few minutes later...

"Where are we going William?" I asked as he covered my eyes.

"It's a surprise, cara mia." He answered. I could picture him smiling.

"What's with the italian all of a sudden?" I asked not understanding what he said.

"Cara mia means my dear but it could also mean my love and so on." He explained and I smiled.

"Can you let me see?" I said getting irritated by him covering my eyes.

"No not yet." He said stubbornly.

After walking for a few minutes, he finally let go.

"Okay now you can see." He said and I was awestruck.

"The fair?" I turned around and raised an eyebrow at him. He looked nervous.

"Well...um...do you not like it?" He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"What do you think?" I smirked at him and he looked at me in horror.

"You know Christy you will be the death of me...making me so anxious." He siged shaking his head.

"Let me guess Selene told you." I smiled at him.

"Yes, she did." He said smiling shyly.

"Well can we go in?" I said urging him.

"Yes, we can go in." He chuckled and we went in.

William's POV

Christy looked so amazing...her pretty brown eyes lit up whenever she saw something she liked or wanted to go on.

I really had no idea where to take her, so I called Selene and asked her. I was suprised to hear that she mostly likes simple things like going to the beach, the fair or just simply watching movies and that she doesn't like the fancy, extravagent things just something sweet and simple.

Christy is very different...all the other women that I went out with wanted the fancy and extravagent dates, not to mention the glittering diamonds that came with it.

"Willian can we go on the bumper cars?" Christy smiled excitedly, her brown eyes lighting up.

"Sure but just so you know...I am going to win." I smirked and raced her to the bumper cars.

She finally caught up and glared at me when I smirked at her.

"Jackass." She mumbled and I grabbed her waist, making her stop.

"What did you call me?" I said raising an eyebrow at her.

"Nothing." She said looking away but I couldn't miss the smile she was trying to hide.

"Oh really?"I smirked at her. "Maybe this will jog your memory." I said and kissed her deeply.

We pulled away breathless and she glared at me. Lucky there was hardly anyone at the bumper cars just a few teenagers and a few couples, some with kids.

"You are an asshole William." She said sending daggers my way.

"But an asshole that you love." I said and pecked her lips.