Scroll Six

"So, why the fuck are my bestie and I trapped inside the anime adaption of your manga?"

Small talk has never been a strong suit of mine and I fully intend to keep it that way.

"Have you read the final volume of the manga?" he asks, sipping his green coloured tea.

"No. You didn't illustrate. Naruto without you isn't Naruto at all," I answer, drumming my fingers along the edge of the counter.

"That makes me happy to hear, but that's why I'm stuck here. It was my intention to finish the series in a different manner than he did and it didn't sit well with him, so he tricked me and now here I am."

"Interesting. So, why are we here?"

"I needed help finding the scroll which contains the exit jutsu," the mangaka sighs.

"Why us?"

"I've been trapped inside here for quite a well, so I've naturally had enough time to do my research. Liznel Munoz and yourself had created OCs that could actually exist in the universe I created, and I could that you reflected the characters based on yourselves. So, I took my chance and pulled you two into this world with me."

"Why the name change, then? Also, how could you pull us in but yet cannot free yourself?"

"You're not the only ones who created a character based on themselves, that's how I got you here. As for the name change? I had to create an entire new story panel that would make sense for you two ladies to enter the world. If the name changes bother you, I can correct it at once."

"How so?"

"Whatever I write is finalised, just like whatever you two write is. Any jutsu that you have given your OCs automatically is bestowed to you upon entry to this world. As for the change in Sasuke's behaviour? Blame that on the illustrator of the final manga."

"So, what happens if we don't find this scroll? Say one of your many lethal characters kill us instead?"

"As long as I live, I can change fates."

"Change fates... does that include the preordained ones of your characters?"

"Yes?"

"I want Neji to survive the war, Rock Lee to marry Sakura Haruno, and I want Itachi to live. After he's killed, I want someone to do a revival jutsu on him. My nomination of the sacrifice would be Sakura's father."

"Eh?"

"You want our help? Give us something in return. Those are the things that made us the most displeased."

"I'll see what I can do without altering the story too much. Now, about your names?"

"Liznel Hyūga and Amber Uchiha, since apparently my actual name is too hard to say."

Grabbing something out of his grey kimono, the mangaka juts things down before returning what seems to be a writing quill and a scroll.

"The names have been set. I've also made my characters forget about the incident at Ichiraku's."

"Sasuke needed to be yelled at sir," I roll my eyes and stand.

"He's unaware that he's a fictional character and you told him that he OOC."

"Fine, maybe I said somethings that I should've had, but he still deserved it.... By the way, since when is there a bar in the Hidden Leaf Village?"

"Since I was trapped here missed the touch of a lover," he shrugs.

"I'll be off now..." I blurt, doing that jutsu where the ninja disappears with fire crawling up their legs.

Well, lunch and supper were interesting... Let's see how this goes...