26: Meeting Mommy

- quick thing before the chapter begins, in the last chapter Blair said "You get my sister, I get your brother. Only seems fair." or something similar, to Stefan. Although it did sound like Blair was using Damon, she wasn't. She does have feelings for Damon, and she think that if Stefan starts hating her, it'd be easier for her to hate him. The only reason she said it was to upset Stefan. I just want you all to know that, so it doesn't make Blair seem like a bitch!

twenty-six

"C'mon B, we gotta go!" Elena stated through the bathroom door. If im being honest, I'd been hiding in there for at least an hour and a half. Every time Elena or Damon would knock, I would just say that I was fixing my hair, or makeup. But really, I was just sitting on the side of the tub, trying to calm down. "It's ten forty-five, Blair. It we aren't in town square in fifteen minutes, we may never see Jeremy again, so please come out."

I rubbed my eyes and sighed before opening the door. I stayed silent as I walked to Damon's car. I wasn't sure if I tried to talk, if I would burst into tears or not. I'm definitely not looking forward to meeting Isobel. For whatever reason, Elena sat shotgun. Stefan opened the passenger door for the two of us, and after I climbed in, Stefan waited for Elena to sit next me, but she just stood there. Elena gestured her hand, and after a few seconds, Stefan climbed in back beside me and Elena sat in the passenger seat.

I kept my eyes on the back of Damon's seat, but I could feel Stefan glance at me every so often. "You alright, Blair?" Damon asked, "Your heart is beating fast."

"Yeah, I'm fine." With my words barely audible, I lied, and he probably noticed, but didn't say anything else. Elena and Stefan both looked at me then, waiting for me to say something else, but I only continued to look at Damon's seat. Elena only stared for a few seconds before looking a way, and once she did, Stefan grabbed and squeezed my hand. It was probably meant to be comforting, but I wasn't in the mood to be comforted by him right now.

I pulled my hand from his, and rested it on my lap, just as we pulled up to town's square. The four of us climbed out of the car, and walked to the meeting spot. Elena stood in front of everyone else, Stefan and Damon were side by side a couple feet behind her, and I stood beside Damon.

"She's coming." Damon whispered to me, lightly pushing me backwards. "I don't trust Isobel. Stay behind me."

Isobel slowly approached, with two younger people behind her, who were standing by Jeremy.

Elena and Isobel talked for a few minutes, but I wasn't listening, I was only looking at Isobel. I was trying to figure out why she looked familiar, but at the same time, trying to look at her features, to see if I got any from her. "A deals a deal, right?" Isobel spoke slightly louder, getting my attention. "Hand over the device."

"Give me my brother." Elena insisted. Isobel sighed, before having her minions toss Jeremy to the ground between her and Elena. I attempted to run up to him, but Elena beat me to it because Damon was holding me back. "Now, the device."

Elena tossed it, and Isobel caught it with no problem. "Now, we're leaving." Elena helped Jeremy stand, and began walking towards Damon, Stefan and I.

"Ah, ah, ah. This isn't over, I said I was meeting Blair." Isobel flashed to in front of Damon and I. She stood about six inches in front of me. She smiled, and it looked genuine. "My Blair." Isobel paused, resting her hands on my cheeks. "When I had you and Elena, you and I had an instant bond. You'd cry whenever anyone else held you, but not with me. I had the hardest time finally letting you go. I've been waiting for this moment forever. To meet my Blair."

"I'm not your anything - get your hands off of me." I grabbed both of her hands and pulled them off.

"Hmm." Isobel continued to smile, "quite sassy, such a different personality than Elena's. Almost like Katherine, don't you boys agree?" Isobel smirked as she looked between the two Salvatore's. "It's almost insane how the doppelgangers twin is more like the original doppelganger than she is. Not only is Blair's personality like Katherine, they share the same interest in men is as well, I've noticed." Isobel smiled.

"Alright, we've met. You got the stupid device. Are we allowed to leave now?" I glared, with a fake smile.

"Yes, you can go." Isobel nodded, "I hope to see you again, Blair."

I huffed. "Really? Cause, I sure as hell hope not." I said, walking away, my siblings and the Salvatore's following behind.

//

an ; really short chapter today, sorry. Its eleven pm, and I know that that isn't very late for most people, but I had to wake up at four in the morning to baby sit and im exhausted. By the way, there is some Stlair drama in the next chapter (which will be up in a few days probably), and the ending of this story is nearing. I haven't set a specific chapter that will be the ending yet, but I know that it will be soon. As of right now I am planning on doing a sequel, but it depends on how this story does after I finish it, and how I feel afterwards; I don't know. I also have a teen wolf ff that I've been waiting to post the first chapter of for a few weeks now, and that may go up and be finished before I start a sequel ?? Idk aha, answer the question! :)

question ; top 5 favorite emojis ??

answer ; 1- smirkey face, 2- cool sunglasses face, 3- kitchen knife, 4- poop, and 5- pink heart with the blue arrow through it! :)