Chapter Thirty-Nine

A/n comment your thoughts x

Today is the day Eric is coming back! I have never been more excited in my life. I have only seen him a couple times since he left and it feels like it has been years not six months. I just can't wait to see him again.

Harry and I have been planning our wedding it has been a bit stressful but nothing too bad. We are planned to get married next year since we both decided we want to enjoy being engaged. Plus that will make things much easier for planning.

Fuckface: you should come outside it's rude not to come welcome the damn guest.

A immediate grin over comes my face as I jump up. I ignore Harry's confused glances and run to the door running outside. I cover my mouth in excitement as I see him. My best friend, the person I have been able to count on my entire life. I run over jumping on him wrapping myself around him like a khola.

"I missed you so much" I cry holding onto him tightly. He is my person.

"I missed you, Ave." He smiles setting me down. I quickly wipe under my eyes hugging him tightly once more.

"I'm so glad you are home." Eric nods agreeing. He slings his arm around my shoulder side hugging me as we walk back. Harry is standing in the doorway with a small smile on his face. I am so glad he got over his jealousy of Eric.

"Hey mate" Harry grins clapping Eric's shoulder.

"Hey" Eric returns the smile before we all walk in.

-

The next few hours are spent Eric telling me all of his stories. Most of them he has told me over facetime or phone, but I listen like I have never heard them before.

"So Eric. You probably don't remember this but when we were little you said you would be my maid of honor and I would be your best man and I am holding you to this. Please Eric be my maid of honor." I grin as he gasp fanning himself dramatically.

"I knew the time would come. Yes Ave of course." He smiles hugging me.

"You're not going to make me wear a dress are you?" I shake my head no. That would be pretty great though.

"I suck at giving speeches though. What should I say?" He lays his head back on the couch looking over at me.

"Just say some of like our childhood memories."

"Like how you stole my first kiss when we were 5 and supposed to be innocent you little slut." I gasp hitting his arm.

"Fuck you!"

"You wanted to. We were five women! You literally just did it and ran away who the fuck does that!" Eric exclaims. I purse my lips trying not to laugh.

"I was a bit promiscuous back in the day!"

"That's an understatement!" Eric grins messing up my hair. I roll my eyes doing a fake little growl at him.

"Don't tell that story. Tell the one where we were learning to ride our bike and you purposely ran into me and wrecked us and made me break two fingers." Harry starts laughing on the other couch at my little story. I raise my eyebrows at Eric.

"It was a phase." Eric mumbles.

"A phase of destruction that left me with barely any unhurt bones." I giggle at the memories of Eric and I learning to ride bikes. Even after he nearly broke half my fingers he was still the kid I would ride my bike with everyday and was always beside me.

"Well you still love me so doesn't matter."

"Debatable. "

"Ouch"