Chapter 1

Hey there! So this book will mainly be on Tessa's P.O.V, but  1/4 for this chapter, it will have Keatons's P.O.V!~~~ Thought that I would let you guys know:) Also chapter dedicated to Chrisanna, the amazing cover maker.

✿◕‿◕✿ Keaton's P.O.V

"I need you ladies to bring your game to the next level, even my own god damn grandmother could do better! This is the final game, deciding whether we Falcons make it to the states or not. Now, unless all of you want to be on toilet duty for the next two weeks, I suggest that you get your ass out there and win!"

As much as I hated that lazy, fat sorry excuse of a coach, I have to admit our game hasn't exactly been so great this season at all. We went from being the best team in the whole entire state, to being the team who almost didn't make it to semifinals. Luckily for our asses, one team had dropped out giving us the open spot for the finalist to making it to states; if they hadn't dropped out we would have been buried alive by coach, literally.

Who would have known that one stupid game would have cost us our season, causing the Falcon streak to break after two whole decades.

"Collins! I expect much more from you, son." Coach Holfman said while leaving a trail of spit all over my face. He also patted me on the back; more like slapping the shit out of me like there was no tomorrow.

Once coach marched out of the room, I slowly slid down onto the bench. I had so much pressure on me tonight, as the captain I will either be the reason why the team had lost or won. I closed my eyes for a few minutes, replaying all of our plays planned for tonight.

✿◕‿◕✿ Tessa's P.O.V

I was late, later than ever. The game was about to start in ten minutes, I was supposed to be here an hour ago to for last minute cheer practice. No, I wasn't a cheerleader. Three girls on the team fell off the pyramid and the team was in a big need to find replacements for tonight's big game.

Reason why I'm doing this? Chasity was the captain of the team. She also happens to be my annoying and nagging little sister. The only reason why I actually agreed was because of Chasity, plus a very persuasive mother, well you can see how that had worked out.

I looked around to see that the majority of the bleachers were already filled with people. As our rival football team made their way onto the field, the crowd roared with excitement, their enthusiasm was actually quite contagious. Maybe being a part time cheerleader wouldn't be so bad, what's the worst that could possibly happen?

Ouch!

Spoke too soon. I felt some sort of pressure whack my head, causing me to fall onto the ground leaving my knees with grass stains. I was feeling lightheaded; my vision was a blur for a couple of seconds. I looked to see a football with golden letters right beside me, whoever threw that ball had a killer arm.

"Shit, are you okay?" I looked up to see that I was surrounded by a bunch of football players who actually looked concerned.

As one of them helped me up I mumbled a quick thanks and quickly spun on my heel to go and find my sister before she kills me for almost bailing on her. The things you do for sisters.

"Wait," A husky voice says from behind me as their hand grabs onto mine, they gently pulled me back towards them. I looked at his face, his eyes looked like they were in complete shock which made me wonder why.