Chapter 5

Hey guys. Anyways, the surprise I mentioned in the last chapter would have been obvious if you read Emo Mazing, or at least remembered last names. Nathan and Seth are cousins yo (Seth Dawson is the guy from Emo'Mazing, ayyy). I had this planned out for a while now and I just love Seth so much I had to bring him back into the watty world

So yeah. Please, comment and tell me what you think of the story! I could use some support, because comments make me happy. Happy authors = frequent uploading.

VOTE/COMMENT/LIKE/FAN <3

=======================================================

Chapter 5

N A T H A N

"I don't even know why I eat peanuts," Tracy muttered, looking at her ice-cream cone. "I hate peanuts. Like actually really hate peanuts."

I smirked at her as she licked her ice-cream, a frustrated look on her face. Tracy's weird like that -- there are so much certain foods that she hates but she craves every once in a while. She despises nuts, she hates them. But like today, she's just been craving them.

"Wanna trade, then?" I offered, holding out my double-fudge flavor. I got it in a cup because I can't handle eating from a cone because I always end up dropping it everywhere.

Tracy looked at it thoughtfully, biting her lip. She glanced at her cone before looking back at mine. "Ugh, what a hard decision."

"I know, the struggles."

"Babe," she whined, pouting her lips. "What am I doing with my life?" She took another lick of her ice-cream, frowning at me as she did. I couldn't help but chuckle at her. She's so cute.

"Why did you get peanuts then, Trace?" I asked as we sat down at a table in the parlor.

"I don't know, Nathan! You should have stopped me!"

I raised my eyebrows at her, fidgetting with my spoon in the cup. "Um, seriously?"

"Well, I'm on my period and I'm just so hungry and craving everything right now! When you went to Trevor's on Friday, you know what I did?"

I stared at her in amusement. "What?"

"I went to McDonalds with Karen. I got two Big Macs, large fries and a large Coke. Nathan, TWO BIG MACS, LARGE FRIES AND A COKE."

"No way," I shook my head, not believing it. "You ate all of that?" Tracy's tiny to me. She's 5'3, and very petite. Even though she isn't the thinnest girl on the planet like how she wishes she was, she's still perfect to me. And damn she can eat for someone so small.

"I did! AND the best part? Once I finished what I ate, I even had a few bites of Karen's cheeseburger. Like, are you kidding me? My period is trying to fuck with my life."

"I don't know what to tell you, babe. I don't get periods," I told her, trying not to laugh. Tracy rolled her eyes at me.

"Whatever, I don't even care. I just hope I can still fit into those shorts by the time the party comes. If I don't, I will literally flip shit."

"Oh no, we don't want that," I said dramatically, shaking my head. Tracy smirked at me, and playfully smacked my hand. Before she could pull away, I held onto it, interlocking our fingers as I looked at her.

"I love you," I told her, smiling. Tracy's cheeks went pink as she smiled back, her eyes lighting up.

"I love you more."

"Sure you do," I said. We always go over this, and sometimes this whole 'I love you more' thing can go on for hours. I think it's just pointless, because clearly I love Tracy more.