Chapter 41

This dedication is for @AlexbelleSwift. Not only because her comment was my favorite, but because she's awesome!!!!

Isabelle's POV

Okay, time to work on my list of good things/bad things about this pregnancy.

GOOD THINGS:

1. I'm having kids

2. They're twins

3. Twins are freakin awesome

4. I am gonna be a parent

5. People do me favors whenever I ask

6. Even if its a really pointless favor

7. I get to lay in bed all day

BAD THINGS

1. Ugh. Cramps

2. Mood swings

4. Weird cravings. Really weird

5. Not being able to bend over at all

6. Always being tired

7. Not getting to spend much time with Xander- or anyone

I think that's it. Probably.

No, actually, the list goes on. For both sides. It's good and bad. Mostly good, for the most part. Sometimes I really wish it would just be over already.

Who am I kidding, I wish it would be over all the time. I know that Xander says he would take my place in an instant, but I don't think he realizes how much pain you go through when you're pregnant.

I sit up in bed and check my Twitter. I scroll through my feed and something catches my eye.

@AlexanderLudwig: hope @IsabelleFuhrman gets well soon! Feel better babe!

@IsabelleFuhrman: aww! Aren't you sweet! @AlexanderLudwig now make me some Nutella tortillas.

@AlexanderLudwig: @IsabelleFuhrman at your service, Lady Fuhrman.

I laugh at our funny conversation. He is the best person ever. I don't know how I could survive without him. Like, what if I had never auditioned for the Hunger Games? Then I wouldn't have met him. Or Jackie, Jack, Josh, Jen, Dayo, Amandla and all the others!

I run over to my suitcase and dig through it until I find my notebook. Well, actually, it's a songbook, but I haven't written in it for a long time. Probably a good six years or so. When I broke up with my first 'real' boyfriend.

I flip to the page and read through the song. Wow, it's actually pretty good. No, it's really good!

(You're Not Sorry by Taylor Swift. One of my favorite Taylor songs ever. All rights go to her.)

All this time I was wasting

Hoping you would come around

I've been giving out chances every time

And all you do is let me down

And it's taken me this long baby

But I figured you out

And you're thinking we'll be fine again

But not thus time around

You don't have to call anymore

I won't pick up the phone

This is the last straw

Don't wanna hurt anymore

So you can tell me that you're sorry

But I don't believe you baby

Like I did before

You're not sorry, no, no, no, no

(A/N: I am really lazy today so I'm not going to write out this whole song, but I highly suggest you look it up because its AMAZING!!!!!!!)

Wow, that relationship was terrible, nothing compared to the one I have now. That guy, Cameron I think, was not a nice guy.

He cheated on me several times. I just kept forgiving him over and over again. That's why I wrote,

Looking so innocent

I might believe you if I didn't know

Could've loved you all my life

If you hadn't left me waiting in the cold.

And you've got your share of secrets

And I'm tired of being last to know

And you're asking me to listen

Cause its worked each time before

I start wiping my eyes from the terrible memory.

*FLASHBACK*

I ran up to the school bleachers to find Cameron and Alyssa kissing! Again! For the third time!

"How could you?" I screamed, running away. "After all those times?"

"Wait, Isabelle!" Cameron called. "I can explain! Just listen!"

I spun around, face to face with this boy. This boy, who had cheated on me more than once, who I believed every time, who crushed my heart.

"No, you listen, Cameron," I said through gritted teeth as I tried not to cry. "Every time I forgive you, you just ruin it again! Every. Single. Time. There is no explanation to be given. I don't care about you anymore. Don't ever talk to me again."

I sprinted away, tears clouding my vision. I collapsed in the grass of my front yard. I sobbed and sobbed until my mom found me. But he never did talk to me again.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey mustaches! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been busy! I have a social life! Who am I kidding, I don't have a social life!

Anyways, short chapter, but I have to give you something!

Guess that song for dedication!!!!

I found your hair band on my bedroom floor

The only evidence that you'd been here before

And I don't get waves of missing you anymore

They're more like tsunami tides in my eyes

So get to it!!