Chapter 18: A Thousand Days

*SO SORRY ITS SHORT!

Lizzie’s P.O.V

“Um Harry can I talk to you for a bit?” I asked.

“Sure” He said.

We walked off our tour bus and walked for a little bit.

“So...what's going on between you and Julia?” I asked. He sighed.

“Nothing i guess... Why?” He said.

“Oh its just that....it seems like you still have feelings for her. But It also seems like you like Amelia” I said.

“Well...erm...She is pretty. But i just don’t know. I like Julia but I also like Amelia. I just don't know what to do about this” He said.

He ran his hand through his hair.

“I’ll make my decision in the morning” He said after a couple of minutes of silence.

“You can’t just chose like that. You need to hang out with Amelia first you idiot” I said.

“Why?” He said dumbfounded.

“Hang out with her so you could chose who is better. Julia or Amelia.” I said slowly so he could understand.

“Ohhhh. Okay” he said now getting it. How is this idiot my brother.

“Now lets go back. Tomorrow you hang out with Amelia!” I said.

Niall’s P.O.V

*IN DA MORNING*

I woke up with a smile on my face. Not only do I have Liz back but today is a special day for the band. I quickly got out of my bunk. Its still pretty early so I decided to make breakfast.

“What you cooking, Niall?” Zayn asked as he came in the kitchen.

“Just some breakfast. I’m surprised you're up early” I said with a smirk.

Zayn is hardly ever awake at this time. It takes at least about 20 minutes just to wake him up. Getting him out of bed is the hard part.

“I smelled pancakes. So I decided to wake up” He said.

I chuckled and set the plate with pancakes on the table.

“Guess what day it is....” I said with my smile getting wider. He smiled back.

“Has it really been that long...?” He asked.

I nodded. I can’t believe it either. By now the others have came in.

“Is that pancakes I smell?” Amelia and Liz said in unison.

They both looked at eachother then bursted out laughing. I chuckled at them.

“Guys! Guess what day it is!!” I said with my smile bigger than ever.

“Is it really-”

“YES!” I yelled.

The lads all smiled. I was on the verge of tears as we got into a group hug.

“What’s going on?” Julia said confused.