Revelation

(A/N) - IMPORTANT! Please read!     

There are some controversial topics in the anime/manga series of AoT/SnK. These of which I have studied HEAVILY to make as completely accurate as possible. I am sorry if many of you disagree with the way I have chosen to write or display these things, but it does not give anyone the right to argue about them. I will list the changes/view points of this story.

Hanji is female.

Eren has green eyes (aside from an assumed yellow/amber in the manga). 

Zoë is Hanji's first name, I will not use Zoë all of the time, just in serious cases.

Levi has metallic silver/gray/icy-blue eyes - Instead of just plain gray.

The 3 military branches are that from the Japanese version of the anime, the Scouting Regiment, Garrison Regiment, and Military Police Regiment. I looked up the specifics concerning the differences between the "Corps", "Regiments", and "Legions", and a Regiment is most accurate in describing the group with the amount of people they have.

If any other details come up, I will add them to this list. 

For all of those hoping this story will turn into something with a lot of lemon/smut scenes, you are mistaken. I am simply writing this story out of joy, and to escape in the fantasy world I love most, with the characters I love most. I will, without a doubt, be including some cute and romantic scenes, but they are not going to be hardcore smut.

Sorry for the rant! Thank you for reading, hope you enjoy!

      *Your POV*

     I was being pulled down the hallway, through the large castle-like structure that the members of the Scouting Regiment call our base. Squad Leader Hanji Zoe, or as most refer to her, simply Hanji, was dragging me outside to what I presumed would be her area for experimenting on titans. 

     Thoughts raced through my head as I wondered what she had planned for me. Would she injure me? Would she try to get me to turn into a titan, just as she had done with Eren? Then my thoughts trailed back to how I'd gotten into this whole situation.

    ' Armin looked to be deep in thought as he professionally examined my leg, where the deep gash had once been. He looked completely and utterly baffled at the situation. Suddenly jumping up, he looked me dead in the eyes, concern and understanding drenched his pure blue gaze. " (Y/N), this is a bit sudden and confusing, but I believe you're part titan." Armin said in a matter-of-fact tone. I'd always been one to completely trust in his judgement, and believe every word he said, but right now, doubt crossed my mind. 

     "W-What?" I said, my eyes stretching to the size of saucers. "Come on, " He lead me out of the room by gingerly grasping my hand, and taking me to an unknown place. "We're gonna go see Hanji." '

     I shook my head to rid my brain of the memory. I'm sure Armin had good intentions when bringing me to the slightly sadistic woman. It's not that she intended  to kill the titans she experimented on, but in most cases, that's how it ended up.

     Finally letting go of my wrist, she rushed forward and grabbed several tools, including of a stack of parchment, a quill, ink, a rope ladder, and a set of 3D Maneuvering Gear. She ushered me over to a creepy looking well, that went down at least two dozen feet into the ground.

     "Uhh,... H-Hanji? What, exactly do you want me to do?" I asked as I took a step back from her. "Okay!!" she huffed out, finally organizing herself. She blew a few chocolate colored strands of hair away from her face and finally turned her attention towards me. "Now, I'm not entirely sure you'll be able to do this, so I may need to help you later on. But what I want you to do is go into the well and try to harm yourself, whether it be using these-" Hanji quickly shoved the 3DMG into my arms. "Or smashing your head on the wall, it doesn't matter."

     I looked at her, shock and horror sparking in my bright (E/C) eyes. "What? Why?!" Hanji gave me a cheeky smile, that quickly turned into a mischievous one. To be honest, it was sort of freaking me out. " I want to see if you can turn into a titan!" She practically shouted at me, excitement overwhelming her emotions. "And I have to hurt myself to do it? Is that why Eren always bites himself?" Hanji nodded her head frantically, "Yes, but don't forget, you need to have a clear objective in your mind while you do it. Your objective is to touch the rim of the well, so I can see your hand from up here." 

     "Okay..." I walked, uneasy, over to the well. Hanji had already thrown down the rope ladder so I could reach the bottom. "Whenever you're ready!" She called down to me. I could see her gleaming brown eyes gaze down from above for a moment, before she disappeared again and waited for me to make a move. 

     I brought my pinky finger to my mouth and hesitated for a moment. Determination soon lit up my gaze and I bit roughly on the finger. A light crack was audible, I winced as pain shot up my hand and forearm, but nothing happened. Gasping in pain, I tried to make out the objective clear in my head. 'Touch the top of the well' I repeated to myself and brought my other pinky to my mouth. 'Touch the top of the well'

*Hanji's POV*

     Waiting patiently above ground, I veered over to the well, waiting any moment for (Y/N) to spring up out of the ground in titan form. 

Nothing happened.

     Trying to keep my excitement in check, I tapped my foot on the ground.

Nothing happened

     My hopes soon began dropping, it had been 5 minutes since I sent her down there. I sighed and walked slowly over, my feet dragging on the ground. I peered over the edge, only to see an injured (Y/N). Blood ran down her hands as her fingers looked broken, bite marks on the sides of her arms and hands. The swords of the 3DMG were slightly shiny with her blood, the blood that also seeped through a stab mark on her side. Steam rose from the wounds as they healed, but she hadn't become a titan.

     (Y/N) was slumped over on the wall of the well, the healing must have drained her energy. I sighed and shook my head, climbing down the ladder to fetch her.

*Armin's POV*

     I chewed on my fingernails nervously and tried to focus on the book I was reading. Restless, I shifted in my seat many times, but finally closed my book. Hanji's face popped up in my head, the gleam in her eye when I told her I had suspected (Y/N) of being a titan. I'll admit it, not the smartest choice I'd made, leaving (Y/N) with Hanji. "I'll take good care of her!" The woman's words replayed in my head. Giving up on trying to calm my nerves and curiosity spiking through my brain, I stood and headed out to the scientist's experimenting area.

     It was eerily quiet when I approached, usually you can hear footsteps and voices when a titan was around. Had they begun the experiment? Hanji wasn't one to waste time on this sort of thing, worry pricked at my brain, and I sped up my walking pace until it was in a full out run.

     I approached, huffing and wheezing, attempting to catch my breath. I noticed a groggy-looking girl, (Y/N), sitting next to a disappointed looking Hanji, and then my view focused on what the scientist was doing. She was dressing (Y/N)'s wounds! She had wounds? What from?! Steam rose from her fingers, arms, and stomach. Hanji wrapped the stomach wound with sterile cloth. The injuries seemed to be healing slowly, maybe because there were so many of them?

     I shook my head to rid my brain of the thoughts. Glaring at the woman, I grew infuriated. "What happened?!" I was extremely angry, probably more upset than I should have been. I knew (Y/N) was going to be okay, bit it still made me upset to think that Hanji would let it get this far. "Oh, hello Armin!" She finally greeted me after finishing wrapping up the girl's stomach. Hanji completely ignored my furious tone and appearance.

     "You know how Eren bites himself to turn into a titan? Well (Y/N) here tried that, but it didn't work the first time, or second, or eighth time for that matter!" My angered expression turned into a confused one. "So... she can't transform, but she can.... heal ?" 

(A/N) Well hope you enjoyed! I'll have another chapter up in a few days. Sorry if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes. Have a good day!