Chapter 15 - Two Truths, One Lie | Luke Korns

The next day, I had Luke Korns over at the hotel, and we were getting ready to film our video, two truths one lie.

I turned the camera on and said, "hello my beautiful fans. This is Eleanor Valentine here so a new video! Today I'm here with.."

"Hey guys, it's Luke! And we're not in my bedroom..." He exclaimed.

"We thought it would be fun to do a two truths, one lie video since we don't know the most about each other," I told them.

"We are friends, but since we don't live very close, we actually don't talk much," Luke added.

"Yes, so this will be interesting."

"I have six sets of two truths and one lie, just like Luke and we have to pick the lie out of the bunch. You ready, Luke?"

"I'm ready."

"Would you like to go first since you're my guest?"

"Sure. I told my mom I was pregnant over a prank call, I prank called a fan telling her that I worked at Subway and her dry cleaning was done, or I prank called a fan and told her I was from Walmart and her dog had been found there."

"Oh. The second two are too specific. I don't think you've ever prank called your mum saying you were pregnant."

"Nope. I've never done the Walmart one."

"Oh. So you did tell your mum you were pregnant?"

"Yeah. I hung up and didn't tell her. I think I worried her."

I laughed, "okay, well since we're on the topic of pranking, and everyone knows I love pranking, I'm gonna say that I once prank called Caspar, I prank called Trevor, or I prank called my mum saying I was pregnant, and she believed me."

"The first two aren't very descriptive, and maybe you did prank call your mum, but I'm gonna say she didn't believe you, so the lie is the last one."

"It's not. The lie is that I've never prank called Trevor. My mum did believe me."

"Yeah, I knew you had prank called Caspar because that was on one of your videos."

"So was the one with my mum."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Now your turn."

"Okay. I prefer vine over YouTube, I have a dog named Quirkey, and I don't like mint."

"You definitely prefer YouTube over vine. The first one is a lie."

"Yeah, you're right."

"But you don't like mint?"

"No, I don't. Fun fact: I don't like mint."

"Wow. But now for my second round: my dad is in jail, my parents are divorced, and I live with my mum and stepbrother."

"Wait a minute.. I know that your parents are divorced, but if I say your dad isn't in jail, then that would mean you live with him and not your mum and stepbrother. I'm going with your mum and stepbrother. You don't live with them."

"You're right. I live with my mum and stepdad. My dad is in jail for abuse, remember?"

"Now that you say that, I do remember. Let's not talk about that, though."

"Okay."

"My third round: I have spray painted my shoulders before, I like when I'm compared to other people, and I loved to eat glue as a kid."

"The last two sound okay because everyone eats weird things as a kid, plus the second one isn't very weird, but the first one sounds too weird to not be true. This is hard. Since the second one isn't that weird, I'll say that one."

"You're correct!! Ding, ding, ding!"

"Yay! Now my turn. The first person I saw after arriving at Digifest was Connor, the first YouTuber I ever met even before conventions was Connor, or the first collab I ever did was with Connor."

"All Connor."

"Yup."

"I think the first YouTuber you did a collab with could've been Connor, and you could've met him first at Digifest, but I don't think you had met anybody before conventions. I'm saying the second one is the lie."

"Nope. It was the first one. Connor came to Australia a while ago, and we met up and did a collab. The first person I met at Digifest was Ricky. He picked me up from the airport."

"Oh! I totally forgot about his trip to Australia!! Okay, but anyways.. My next three are: my zodiac sign is a Libra, I'm from Wisconsin, or my first video was a facts video."

"I bet you didn't know I was good with zodiac signs, but your birthday is September 26, so you are a Libra."

"Crap."

"And I know you're from Wisconsin, so your first video was not a facts video."

"You're right. It was a music video."

"Now for mine.. I had a sister named Peytlin, I've been best friends with Luke Hemmings since I was little, or I have always wanted to be a YouTuber?"

"Did you say had for your sister?"

"I did." I tried to hold back tears, and I held them back pretty well.

"Well, I know that one is true. I think you have been best friends with Luke since you were little, I'm pretty sure. But I don't know about YouTube. I'm gonna say that's a lie."

"It is. Immediately after I found YouTube, I put up a random video. I didn't care if I got famous, but I ended up posting more. I never cared about YouTube at first, but now it's a huge part of my life, so that's the lie."

"Okay. I like sour candy, I don't care for dimples on a girl, or my favorite colors are blue and grey?"

"I know you tweeted about your favorite colors and sour candy once, so I'll say the dimples is a lie."

"How are you so good at this? But yes, I actually do like dimples."

"Second to last one for me... I'm a virgin, my favorite color is purple, or my bff out of all YouTubers is Ricky."

"I know that your bff is Ricky. I'm pretty sure your favorite color is purple, or pink.. But I'm gonna say that you are not a virgin, so the first one is a lie."

"You're right. I'm not a virgin. And what about your last set?"

"I'm five foot, five inches, I have a twin brother named Kyle who has been in a few of my videos, and I read fanfictions."

"You reading fanfictions is a little too weird to not be true, sorry. And I have heard people talking about Kyle, so I'll say you aren't five foot, five inches. It might be a difference of an inch or something."

"Final answer?"

"Final answer."

"Well, you're wrong. I am five foot, five inches. I don't have a twin brother. I made him up even though I've photoshopped myself pretending I was Kyle into a few videos."

"Oh my god, I thought Kyle was real.." I laughed.

"He's not."

"Wow, well, my last one is that my first crush, my first kiss, and my first boyfriend were all Luke. One of them isn't true."

"So your first crush, kiss, and boyfriend?"

"Yeah."

"I know he was your first kiss, so he was most likely your first crush. I'm saying he wasn't your first boyfriend."

"He wasn't. I dated someone in seventh grade if that counts as a boyfriend."

"It does."

"So we both got four right.. I guess we are pretty good at guessing and we do know some about each other."

"Yeah we do."

"Well, Luke, thank you for being on my channel!"

"Thank you for having me."

"Well, that's it for this week's video. I guess I'll see you guys.. next week!"