{8}

{8}

We drove the 20 year old jeep to the gates of the park. I heard noises coming from above us. And it didn't sound like a helicopter or plane. I saw a huge group of pterodactyls flying above us.

"Zach! Go faster!" I yelled. 

We approached the gates and I saw two workers above them. I noticed them and yelled, "RYAN! DEVIN! OPEN THE GATES!" I yelled. They looked at me and pressed a button, letting us speed through the doors.

We got out of the jeep and ran towards the main gates. We saw everyone running trying to get protection from the pterodactyls and dimorphodons.

"Hold onto me!" I yelled holding my hands out. I had both boys hands in mine.

There were thousands of people running when the alarm went off through the speakers, yelling everyone to take cover and find protection.

We crouched low trying to avoid contact with the carnivorous dinosaurs.

A pterodactyl flew in, flapping it's wings at us our way. It's large beak was aimed towards Gray, I pushed Gray out of the way to avoid him getting injured.

I felt a ripple of pain when claws stuck into my back, lifting me off the ground. Hearing Gray shout, Zach grabbed him and followed the dinosaur that was carrying me.

It let me go, I was free falling down through the air. I squeezed my eyes shut and expected the harsh impact, but it never came.

Insteased, a pair of arms safely caught me. My eyes widened as I realized Zach literally saved my life. He placed me on the ground so I was on my own two feet.

I threw my arms around his neck, hot tears spilled from the corners of my eyes. "Thank you so much." I muttered into his neck. He used one hand to hold my waist, being careful not to touch the wounds, while the he used the other to run his fingers through my hair.

I slowly pulled away, Zach and I made eye contact, he broke first by his eyes flickering to my lips. My eyes lowered to his lips, we slowly inched forward before Gray had pointed out Owen and Claire.

"There!" Gray said pointing to the two in front of us.

Owen was fighting off a dimorphodon. "Owen!" I yelled running towards him, however the deep cuts on my back were slowing me down from the amount of pain I was going through.

Claire hit the bird with the end of the gun, knocking it off Owen. I mentally thanked Claire that she did that.

As Owen got up, he pulled Claire close to him. Giving her a kiss on the lips. I smiled softly to myself, happy that the two had gotten over the past.

"Gross!" Gray said hiding behind me.

" oh, this is you're other half of your payment." I said to Zach. He looked confused before I tangled my arms around his neck, he wrapped his arms around my waist.

We leaned in, his lips molded with mine, as if we were two pieces of a puzzle. He smirked into the kiss As my hands got tangled in his hair.

He licked across my bottom lip, as i was about to allow him entrance, but someone cleared their throat. "sorry Claire" I chuckled. I hugged Owen tightly "thank you for staying alive." He smiled and nodded.

"I've waited so long, I wanted to do that after you kissed me by the hybrids cage." Zach said as I walked hand in hand with him.

Uploaded:August 23,2015
Edited: October 13,2016
Re-edited: July 8th, 2018