{10}

{10}

I was sitting in the car with Owen, playing with the bracelet he got me. I sat there twisting the rope around my wrist.

"Were going to meet you at the raptors cage" Owen said, on the phone with Claire. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Hoping gray and Zach will be okay.

"Yeah, bye"

He handed me the phone that I placed in my pocket. We put our seatbelts on and Owen started the car.

"How are you and Zach?" He smirked. I blushed brightly.

"He's, amazing. It just makes me upset that I may not see him after this, that is if we make it out" I sighed.

"Hey, I promise we'll stick together. I was there for you and you were there for me. And as corny as this sounds, you and Zach were meant to be" that last part he said in a girly voice.

"Thanks Owen. But please never talk like that again" I laughed.

We heard an "aww" coming out of no where. I looked at Owen confused.

"I didn't hang up did I?" He awkwardly smiled.

"Nope" I said.

Zachs POV

"Were going to meet you at the raptors cage" I heard Owen say to Claire.

"Yeah, bye" Claire said, waiting for them to hang up, but I guess they didn't. Claire was about to hang up but I heard something.

"How's you and Zach?" I heard Owen ask. I tapped her shoulder shaking my head mouthing "don't hang up"

"He's, amazing. It just makes me upset that I may not see him after this, that is if we make it out" she sighed after saying that. What if we don't make it out?

What if we do but we never see each other again. I lost my phone after the gyro sphere and I think her phone died after we jumped from the waterfall.

"Hey, I promise well stick together. I was there for you and you were there for me. And as corny as this sounds, you and Zach were meant to be" that last part Owen said in a girly voice.

"Thanks Owen. But please never talk like that again" she laughed. Her laugh was like music to my ears.

We arrived at the Raptor exhibit. I jumped out of the jeep, as did Emma. I walked up to her and kissed her, with passion. Our lips molded together like a puzzle piece. I opened my eyes a little as saw Owen and Claire hugging.

Gray just gagged and said "alright I'll just kiss the wall" he said.

We all broke away and walked towards the raptors.

Emma's POV

I walked into the cage, to see a horrible sight. All the raptors were trapped in their cages. I ran over and lightly cried. "What have they done to you" I sniffled as I placed my hand on the side of Blues head.

"So the plan is, we get the raptors to smell a piece of the Indominous Rex, they get it and they track the beast down." Hoskins said as he walked over to us.

"How do you have her scent?" Owen asks.

"This" he said, showing us a piece of flesh with her tracker in it.

"You are such a dumbass! The damn creature clawed it's tracker out! And you expect the raptors to fight it?" I yelled.

"Emma, calm down, stay in the car with Claire and the boys." Owen said.

"You watch the cameras." I nodded. I walked over to the raptors one last time, lightly kissing their heads. I don't care what people think, I love them. They're my family, even if they aren't even human.

Zach, Gray and I got into the back of the van. I sat On the end, next to Gray.

"Buckle up." Claire said. We looked at her confused because there were no seatbelts, only boxes to sit on.

"Just... Hold hands." She said. I sat in the middle now since Zach didn't
want to hold hands with Gray.

"Hold on tight" Claire said while closing the doors. This was going to be one hell of a ride. I began to worry and squeezed Zach's hand.

Uploaded: August 23,2015
Edited:October 12,2016