{11}

{11}

We sat there In silence. (Whoops sorry TØP reference) Claire got in the drivers seat.

"We'll stay here till Owen gives us the okay to go" she said through a little sliding window between her and us.

I turned around and looked through the window. Owen was riding his motorcycle, next to him was Charlie, Echo, Blue and Delta. He sped through the trees, following the raptors as they tracked the Indominous Rex's scent.

"Your boyfriends a badass" Zach smirked.

We watched as the raptors ran through the woods, smelling the dinosaurs scent close by.

"Okay that's enough" Claire said, her eyes wide. She closed the window as we all groaned.

"I wanted to watch that!" I said.

"Really? I thought you'd be like 'oh that's so gross! EWWW!'Like all girls do" Zach laughs.

" I grew up with horror and thriller movies. I smiled.

"Cover Grays eyes and look." I instructed Zach. He nodded and did as I told.

I opened the little window. Zach and I saw the raptors started to get into their hunting positions.

The seat team hid behind a long tree log, some were crouching behind bushes.

The raptors came to a halt. The Indominus Rex appeared from the bushes. The creature made a noise and the raptors did it back. Oh shit. They were communicating.

"Dear god." I mumbled. "What?" Gray asked trying to take Zachs hands off his face. "It's part raptor"

Out of no where a bloody hand slammed on Claire's window, making us all scream loudly. "DRIVE!" The man screamed.

Claire stomped on the gas, causing me to fly, Landing on my back. "CHEESE AND RICE!" I cried out in pain.

My back burned with pain as I got back up. There was a guy who opened the back door yelling "Hide! Get safe!" He was stopped with a raptor tackling to the ground. Then chasing us with the van doors wide open.

"Hand me the taser." I yelled at Zach. He handed me a long taser and I turned it on. I shocked Charlie, watching him fall to the ground.

I crawled over, closing the door, making sure to be careful and not fall out.

I sighed in relief as I sat back.

"Let me see your back." Zach says. I turn around, and pull up my top. He placed his hand lightly near my cut. I winced in pain as Zach told gray "hand me the white wrap."

He cleaned it with a spray and began to place the wrap around my chest and back.

"Thank you...Gray." I smirked giving him a hug and kiss on the cheek.

Zach fake coughs. "and thank you Cupcake." I smiled while giving him a kiss. He smiled in the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

We pulled away when we came to a stop. We got out and we went to meet Owen.

"I'm glad your okay." Claire said while running over to Owen, giving him a huge hug. I would hug him but I know were going to be okay. We got this.

We walked through the bulling, now entering the lab. No one was to be found.

"They evacuated the lab" Claire said.

"well, well, well" Hoskins said as he appeared from the doorway.

Anger built up in my veins. I was about to punch him again. But a growl stopped me.

Hoskins raised his hand in front of the raptors face.

"Woah there blue" he said. That is until My raptor bit down on his hand.

Everyone ran for the door. I stayed a second and yelled "her names Delta" and I ran off with the others.

Uploaded: August 24,2015
Edited: October 12,2016