{14}

{14}

Emma's POV

I wake up in a room with white walls, and tubes in my arms. The doctors came in and said "evening ms. Emma." "Evening." I tried to fully say, but my ribs started to ache.

"where's Owen and the rest?" I asked.

"I'll be right back with them." he smiled.

I looked around and looked at my heart monitor. it was going at a steady beat.

The doctor knocks and enters with Owen and Claire holding hands. Zach and Gray were side hugging. and I'm guessing their parents were the ones next to them. They had their arms around their sons with tried tears on their faces.

When I saw Zach, I notice my heart beat started to go a bit faster. "what's the damage?" Owen asks while sitting In a chairs next to me, taking my hand.

"Well, nothing too serious. we thought she had broken a rib, but only fractured a small part of it. which we fixed. there is some brushing in your abdominal area so be careful with that.we stitched up your back which will heal soon as long as you properly take care of it" He said while writing on his clip board.

"I'll let you all catch up. you can be released when ever you want." the doctor stated, then left.

" Thank you. for saving my life." Owen said while hugging me lightly.

"Owen? Where do we live now?" I asked. I've stayed with Owen since we got to know each other. he was kind enough to let me use the extra bedroom in his bungalow.

"Don't know bud. but this just starts our new adventure." he smiled while Claire rubbed his back.

Mr. And Mrs. Mitchell and Gray walked up to me. "thank you for saving our sons lives." Mrs. Mitchell thanked me.

"I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to these two." I smiled, ruffling Grays hair.

I saw Zach still being quiet. he lightly tapped his parents shoulders. they nodded and said, "well leave you two be. and again, thank you so much."

I made room next to me and patted the empty seat next to me. he sat down as held my hand.

" What you did. i was so scared" he said as a tear fell from his face. I placed my hand on his cheek, wiping away the tear.

" The important thing is, is that I'm alive. I'm here. and I can do this..." I stated before leaning in, but Zach beat me to it. he leaned it quicker and kissed me.

My heart beat began to beat quicker as Zach and I kissed. we pulled away and I smiled and I blushed.

"This just starts a whole new adventure." I said. He pulled the pictures out of his pants pocket. I smiled.

"I guess it does, Raptor girl."

✌️☺️✌️☺️✌️☺️✌️☺️

WOOOO! I have to say I really did love the Movie Jurassic World. I've been a fan of Jurassic World since the first one. I may be 14 but hey, I know a good movie when I see one. anyway, I hope you enjoyed my story "raptor girl"
thanks for reading💘

Uploaded: August 24,2015
Edited: October12,2016