Saying Goodbye

August

Well shit I guess tonight is tha' night a nigga come back. Shit just been goin' down hill fa' da boy. This Lani thing really hurtin' a nigga. She gotta rememba' me I need ha' to.

"I'ght Nicki how we gon set this shit up? Lani so lost on who I am she even scared ta' look at a nigga. "

I looked at Nicki with so much hurt in my eyes. Knowin' tha' condition Lani was in she'll prolly neva' rememba' a nigga.

" I'll have to do it. Hopefully this shit work. Full moon is in about 5 hours. That gives us more than enough time.

"Lani ? Look behbeh you gotta' rememba' you got to. Like you're the only one givin'a nigga hope right na'"

She looked at me still confused on what was goin' on.

"August is it ? Sorry I don't know who you are. "

Afta' she said that she just got up and lef'

"Mane look'a hea if we gonna do this we gotta do it na' "

"Okay I gotta go find that book of spells and we can get this shit popping. Aug if there are any goodbyes you gotta do you better do the shit now !"

"I got you Nick! Ima' holla' yo Lani I'll see ya' Lat'a sweet lady. "

"Be back in 4 hours tops ! We wanna do this shit right. "

I left tha' crib and headed ova' ta' Mel's place.

"Yo brozay! It's about that time woeeee!"

"You out ? "

"Few hours, look a nigga' really need ta' talk ta' ya ya'heard me? I'm nervous as fuck. A nigga been gon' fa' a la'minute. "

Mel

I can see it in my la'brudda eyes that he nervous. But wit' tha' head he got na' he'll be straight.

"Look woe....I see that ya' nervous you have every right ta' be. Trust me la'bruh shit gon be right when you get home. Don't fuck up and do no hot boy shit. I'm depending on you. Be that Self Made nigga ya'heard me ! "

We talked fa' about 3 an'a half hours.

"Mel...."

"Wazayum la'bruh?"

"Ima miss ya dawg! And I promise ta' always keep ya name shinnin' fa' as long as I'm breathin'. And ya' girls....they our girls nah' I promise ta' be that Fatha' figure in they life. I know a nigga could never replace you but I'll do my best with them. "

"I know and ima' miss ya knuckle head ass too! Be sho' ta' let ma' la'cutie behbehs know daddy loves them. And I'm always watching ova' them. God sent you hea' to take care of them fa' me. And la'bruh!"

"Yo!"

"Do somethin' wit' yaself ! Something positive. Don't stress the phase wit' Lani she'll come aroun' trust my nigga. And rememba' what I said be a what ?"

"SELF MADE NIGGA"

I hugged ma' nigga one last time. This was prolly the last time I could actually hug ma' la'nigga.

"Aye you got this la'bruh! And keep ya' ass away from them janky ass hoes!"

"Love you too Mel always see you on the otha' side. "

"And Aug I'm always a call way !"

August

Damn afta' a long talk wit' Mel I realized I ain't got to much shit on ma' plate. I had 20 mins ta' get where I needed ta' be.

"Yo Nick you ready ? "

"Yea the moon is just about to go down the book said do this shit 15 mins before the moon hits . So we gotta really gotta be focused. "

"I'ght what a nigga gotta do ?"

"Just lay flat right there don't move! I went and got all the shit we collected with Lani. I got the picture of Mel , a photo of the girls and a hat he gave you. I also have the full necklace. "

Nicki

As I'm pulling everything out I'm keeping eyes on the sky. Aug laid down on the grass waiting for my next move. I put everything I needed into a bowl that came with the book. Pulled out everything in the box I needed to complete this spell. All of this was only good for one try.

"Wat cha' doing nick?"

"Just hold on Casper you're distracting me. "

"Excuse the hell outta Aug. I just wanna know was'poppin "

"Just wait.....okay now it says that you have to be laying down. "

Nicki

I was really nervous about doing this only reason why is because I've never believed in stuff like this. It's all new to me. But Kehlani is my best friend and I know she'll do the same for me. I read the instructions out loud and Aug did as I said. He laid down and got comfortable. I laid out the life mat and sat everything in its rightful place.

"Okay Aug. The moon is getting ready to move so I have to hurry up. "

I read the chant out loud.

"The soul is pure the soul is found. Bring this pure soul back. Aug deserves to be right here. There's a lot of people saying he should be here. "

There was a loud bang ! And August slowly disappeared. Bout time I finished the moon was gone. I checked the book and it didn't say anything about a loud bang. I read it was supposed to rain. I waited about 15 mins and realized it never was gonna rain.

"Omg no I was too late !"

I checked the time. I was suppose to do this right at 12. It was 12:01 when I did the spell. How am I gonna tell this to Lani !?

Lani
I'm slowly starting to get my memory back. Everything is pulling together. I went through my closet and this board fell. I said to myself

"August......August that name rings so many bells. "

I looked in my closet for more stuff. As I'm looking through my research papers I started to remember him more.  

"OMG ! AUG I GOTTA HELP HIM I GOTTA GET HIM BACK"

I called Nicki. She picked up but she didn't sound so happy.

"Umm Lani don't freak out. "

"No time to Nick we gotta get August so that we can get him back its a fun moon this is the perfect time !"

"Actually it's not.....I tried Lani I really did but I was a minute too late. I tried so hard I even waited for the signs. "

I instantly started crying. Truth is o was falling for August. My hopes was up for him to come back. And to know he's gone forever it hurt me. I didn't even get to tell him how I really felt. Words couldn't explain. He completed me he was always there. When he last seen me I couldn't remember a thing. I didn't het to tell him bye. All I know is I needed him.

"Lani are you okay ? I'm sorry I tried. "

I wiped my eyes.

"I'm good ! Just shocked. Nick I really wanted to spend my life with him. Something deep inside was telling me everything was gonna be okay. I just need some time alone. "

I hung up with Nicki and went to my room. I prayed to God asking for an answer, a miracle a sign.

"Lord , I know you work in mysterious ways. But right now I really need you. The man I've grown to love was taken away. I need him he completes me. Just give me a sign and let me know if he's okay. Amen. "

I got up off the ground and just laid in my bed hoping , wishing and praying that Aug would soon show up.

Aye yoooooo! So um this book is just about to come to a end. I think I got like 2-3 more chapters. Ion know yet. But my bad for taking so long! This book takes some serious thinking plus all of this comes off the top of my head. I think and write at the same time do if there are any mistakes fix them Yal selfs ! 😂😂 antieeeeeeeways leave some feed back working on this next chapter now