Chapter 46: Black Out

VERY important note! ;)

1. So August 24th and 31st is the voting period for the Watty Awards! YOU can help Omertà WIN! All you have to do is go on Twitter and share Omertà's story link during that voting period!! (As many times as you want!!) 

Please follow me on Twitter so that I can keep you updated on the rewards and when the voting will begin! My username is katrocks247!!

2. Also, my FAN ART contest is in session until August 16th! Send me your art (pencil, paint, handmade projects/drawings) for either the Vendetta series, the Death series, or BOTH, for a chance to win some cool prizes! (Follow from me, dedication to some chapters, and a shout out!) The voting for that will ALSO be hosted on Twitter, so make sure to follow me there if you want to participate! UNLIMITED SUBMISSIONS! 

All art submissions should be sent to me via TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, & FACEBOOK INBOX ONLY. If you do not have either, please email me at katarinaetonks@gmail.com!

3. Enjoy this chapter! ;)

Join the Facebook group to fangirl!! It's on my profile! :)

* * *

To say I'd been thoroughly frisked and fücked in that limo would have been an understatement. And to say that it wasn't awkward, at least for me, after we'd fücked like wildebeests would have also been an understatement.

Ferro had told me he'd loved me.

And I couldn't say it back...

And he hadn't said anything about it...

I yanked on the rest of my leggings on and pulled my sweater over my head. Lord only knew how Ferro had managed to have wild sex with me in a moving limo. He must have had had the balance of a trapeze artist.

"Well, that was...interesting," I said rather awkwardly, turning my head to the gorgeous and amused man sitting next to me who'd been completely engrossed in watching me get changed.

Ferro's normally neatly styled hair was surprisingly untouched, and unlike me, he had yet to completely dress himself. He'd only slipped on his slacks, leaving his tan and muscular upper half completely bare. Not that I was fücking complaining!

", it was very interesting." He grinned slowly, lazily. "Especially when you couldn't get your foot through the hole of your legging and fell out of your seat."

I punched his arm but he didn't even flinch. "I was talking about the sex, you big ravioli!"

"Oh, so I'm a big ravioli now?" he teased, that dark gaze briefly sliding to the slight raise of my breasts under my sweatshirt. The hair at the back of my neck stood up as if he'd touched me without even moving. "I think you're getting a little obsessed with my big cøck, tigrotta. It's ok, it happens to all the ladies."

I bit back a laugh, but then a bit of jealousy surged through me. "All the ladies, huh?" I played with the hem of my sweater. "How many are we talking about, here?"

"What?" Ferro frowned for a moment, but then smirked. "Oh, I see my mistake. Well, tigrotta mia, I was referring to the irrelevant number of irrelevant women who came into my life before you." He ran the back of his finger down my cheek. "And they're irrelevant because none of them could ever compete with you."

"Ok, let's not exaggerate, Cheese Ball." I looked down at my boobs. "I mean, come on. I don't have to wear bras for a reason. I look like a flat chested Disney character."