Chapter 82

"And, what was that reason?"

"Well...it was because of that little girl at the party. So many kids come and go. But they never care so much about me. Not as much as she did. It reminded me of myself. And...when I saw you having a friend like Foxy, I went a little crazy. I wanted to be the only one with a friend like that. I know, it does sound stupid. Eventually, I realized that. Ally even stopped talking to me because...I mentioned killing you. I ruined my life with my own insanity."

He began to cry again.

"Freddy..."

I didn't know what else to say. I could only think of one thing to do.

I gave him a hug.

It seemed to make him cry even more. But for a different reason this time.

"I'm sorry. For everything. I shouldn't have done what I did, and I can't even begin to apologize."

"Freddy...I forgive you."

I never thought I would say those words, but I did. And I meant it.

"Now, let's get back to everyone. I know they all miss you."

He nodded and followed me to an exit. We found ourselves back in the office, Mike still passed out.

"Oh hey, I remember him."

"I'm sure you do. Now, come on. Let's find everybody."

We were stopped by the yellow rabbit again.

"Springtime!" I yelled.

"Hilarious. Real funny. Get them."

Everything happened in a blur. One minute, we had to fight off demonic animatronics, the next, we wake up on the ground.

"What happened?" Freddy asked.

I grabbed his hand and ran towards the fighting sounds.

I need to help them.

We got to a room filled with fighting.

Before I could decipher what was happening, Phantom Foxy got in front of me.

"Hello, friend."

I pulled out my sword and tried to attack him, but he quickly dodged out of the way.

"What is going on? Why are you attacking Foxy?" Freddy asked in confusion.

"It's not Foxy. It's a clone." I said, trying to stab him several more times.

"You're too slow."

He kept dashing from side to side, mocking every missed swing.

"Do you like this little new ability I have? Running so fast? I have even more power than I did before."

I started to get enraged.

I swung the sword several times until I finally hit him.

Phantom Foxy fell to the ground and ran off, not even half the speed as before.

"Is that me?" I heard Freddy say.

I turned to see a darkened version of Freddy pinning the real Foxy to the wall, his sword across the room.

I picked up the sword and ran up to Phantom Freddy, stabbing him with both of them.

I expected him to cry out in pain. But, instead, he chuckled and yanked both swords out of my hands.

"You don't think that these little pieces of paper can hurt me, do you?"

He threw them to the side and pushed me away.

Freddy tried to help, but Toy Freddy shoved him to the floor.

"Miss me?" He said.

I saw Foxy repeatedly getting punched and kicked.

Something changed inside of me.

I ran up to the demon bear and pushed him to the wall.

"Ooh, a tough girl. I like it. It amuses me."

I thought of Foxy, and for some reason, I lurched my head forward into his.

My jaw latched onto his head, and I managed to rip a large piece of his head off.

He stumbled back onto the floor and lay still.

All of the Phantoms ran away, Mangle dragging him while giving me a strong glare.

I was so confused what had just happened.

I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"You did good. I'm proud of you." Foxy said.

Hey guys, so I need to apologize really quickly for being so inactive lately. I was on a trip and I couldn't write anything. I am so sorry, and I'm glad to be updating again. So, I have some news. I have a little bad news, a little good news, some more bad news, and even more good news, so bear with me. If you can't tell already, this book will be ending soon. I know, so sad. But, there will be, wait for it, wait for it, are you waiting for it? I don't think you are. Okay, now, there will be a sequel. Yay, celebration. But, unfortunately, the sequel's not going to come out for a little while. Mainly because I need an idea for it. I do kinda have one, but it's not very developed yet. And finally, the last good news. I am making another FNaF fanfic in between. So, you can still have some enjoyment. Anyways, I've said too much. Bye <3