Chapter 18

Renae,

Me and jasmine got extremely close over the weeks and weekends. We have so much in common and that's why I absolutely can call her one of my best friends. We didn't chill today because Chris took her out. I was with august just watching him play the game.

"Where Lauren" I asked playing with his hair.

"She with that girl at the mall" he said.

"Who" I asked.

"Step cousin" he responded. I rolled my eyes remembering we didn't get along to well..

"She not com-" I was cut off by the door being shut.

"I'm home" I heard Lauren say. She walked in with that girl behind her, I think her name was Lani

"There she is" he said laughing. I pouted.

"Stop august" I whined laying my head on his chest.

"Naeeeee"Lauren said. I got of August lap and gave her a firm hug.

"Lauryyyy" I said back. She chcukled and I looked at Lani awkwardly before taking a seat back on august lap. He put his arms back around me and continued playing the game.

"Last time, you guys never answered my question, so I'm guessing y'all date?" Lani asked.

"Yea we are. Almost a whole month in a half now" august said. I slightly laughed. Lani rolled her eyes irritated.

"Excuse my French but the bitch is getting on my nerve august" I whispered to him. He sighed pausing his game.

"Y'all staying down here" he asked.

"Nah we we're going to get some snacks and go to my room and watch tv" Lauren said grabbing her bags. Lani sat there not moving.

"She said we, so that's mean you too" I said. She rolled her eyes snatching her bags and walking up the stairs. August chuckled.

"Baybeh calm down" he said pulling my other leg over his, so I was straddling him. He rested his hands on my butt while I had my arms around his neck.

"I am calm" I told him.

"Your not" he said.

"I am" I said. He squinted his eyes at me while I tried to avoid eye contact..

"Why you not looking at me then" he said.

"I uh...." I Stuttered. He chuckled pulling my face to his so I was looking straight at him.

"She up there now, don't worry about it no more" he said. I looked into his eyes before pressing my lips on his. He pulled me into him and I tilted my head giving his tongue entrance. My hands slid down to where it was on the button of his shirt. His hands slid up my shirt while I started unbuttoning his shirt. It was all the way unbuttoned when he laid me back. He pulled away from my lips going to my neck. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he let his tongue trail down my neck.

"August" I moaned as his hand went up my shirt again. He pulled my shirt over my head leaving kissing down to where my Bra was.

"Oh my gosh" I heard but it was low. August pulled back seeing lani staring at us.

"I'm sorry" she mumbled and quickly grabbed her phone racing back up stairs. I looked at august while he looked at me. We bust out laughing. We didn't even know what we was doing and on top of that we was on the couch. I pulled my shirt back over my head.

"You was all into it" he said. I hit his chest playfully laughing.

"I didn't know we was taking it that far." I said.

"Really, you was the one who started it. Unbuttoning my shirt and shit" he said helping me sit up.

"Shut up august" I said getting up and stretching.

"Wasn't saying that when you was moaning" he said cracking up in laughing. He had no filter obviously.

"Keep on playing" I said walking to the kitchen.

"You mad nae" he said. I pouted.

"Leave me alone" I said.

"I'm sorry baybeh" he said hugging me from behind restricting me to get to the cabinets. I smiled giving in.

"You know I can't stay mad at you" I said turning around. He smiled pecking my lips

"So you still gonna cook or.." He asked.

"Oh go play your game" I said. He chuckled walking away. I blew a breath before making my way upstairs. I knocked on Lauren door. I heard a 'come in', so I opened the door to see Lani staring hard at me. I smiled towards her.

"Are y'all hungry" I asked.

"Yes, are you cooking" she asked. I nodded.

"Yea anything in mind" I asked.

"Whatever you cook is fine with me" she said. I nodded walking out.

---------------

"Thank you baby" august said taking his plate from my hand. I smiled.

"You welcome auggie" I said. He stared at me and I laughed. Lauren and Lani already got their food. That girl better be lucky I'm so nice to even let her have any. My phone started ringing and I notice it was jasmine. I smiled answering.

"Hey girl" I said.

"Hey naee" she said.

"So how was y'all date" I asked.

"Oh my gosh it was great, he was being such a gentleman. He was sweet and a little on the freaky side" she said. I smiled listening.

"But overall it was great, what you been up to today" she asked. I blushed.

"I don't think it would be right to say over the phone" I told her.

"Oh I see you" she said laughing. "Tell me tomorrow" she said. We talked for a couple more minutes before actually hanging up. I heard the water turn on behind me. I turned to see august washing his plate.

"I could've done it" I told him. He looked at me and smiled.

"You made dinner, I got the dishes baybeh girl" he said. I smiled kissing his cheek.

"Thanks auggie" I said hurrying out the kitchen.

"Renae stop with that gay ass name" he yelled. I started laughing. He'll get use to it sooner or later
---------------
How was the chapter.

Comment and vote or even share to your friends

~BR££