Cuddling

A/N: Cover change! So you don't get confused.

T O N Y

Tony loves to cuddle. He won't let you tell another living soul, but he does. He holds you tight, no matter which way your facing, and buries his head into your neck, kissing your shoulder as he finds a comfortable position.
•••••••••••••••

S T E V E

When Steve cuddles with you its always with your head in his chest or his neck. He wraps his arms around your back, holding you securely close to him. He always whispers loads of I love you's to you and always kisses your cheek.
•••••••••••••••

B R U C E

Bruce cuddles with you at any opportunity. If you two just so happen to sit next to each other, he'll wrap his arms around you, nuzzling his face into your neck and shoulder, kissing it before sighing happily.
•••••••••••••••

T H O R

Thor really likes to cuddle. He says it's a way for him to learn more about Midgardians as an excuse to do it constantly. You two will spoon and his face will rest on your shoulder as he whispers sweet nothings to you.
•••••••••••••••

C L I N T

Cuddling brightens up his day. Even if he's having the best day ever, it's not complete without cuddles. He'll wrap his arms around your waist and burry his head in your chest, easily going to sleep.
•••••••••••••••

P I E T R O

Pietro's cuddles are always long. He loves to hold you close, nuzzling himself into you. His head will be on your shoulder, his forehead against yours. He'll kiss you randomly and always hold you tight.
•••••••••••••••

B U C K Y

Bucky's cuddles are always constant, mostly in the winter. You two cuddle with someone's back pressed against the other's chest. His arms will either rub your arms or will be around your waist. When you two are cuddling, he'll often fall asleep.