Chapter 13

Once I entered the camp, everyone's eyes landed on me. I don't blame them. I probably look like a mess after what I went though. When Pan spotted me, he walked towards me and somewhat looked concerned.

"What happened to you?" Pan asked, scanning me up and down.

"These three people in coats and masks were attacking me. They said they wanted my power." I replied, still breathing a little heavily from my run back to the camp. Pan huffed and shook his head.

"I told you so."

"Yeah whatever Pan. I'm going change into shorts now." I ignored his silly comment and walked to my tent. I change into black shorts and saw blood dripping from my knee. It hurt a little bit to be honest. I try searching for some cloth to put over it, but there's nothing to use. Except for my clothes, but I'm not wasting a good shirt on a little blood.

I go outside of the tent and ask a random lost boy if he has anything I can use to cover up my cut. The lost boy was tall, looked around eighteen or nineteen, and had wavy, light brown hair.

"Yeah I got something that you can use." He said politely.

"Thanks." I sat down on a log while the boy walks over to a tree, grabbing two large leaves.  Leaves will be fine to use I suppose. The boy comes over to my spot with the leaves and kneels on one knee to inspect the huge cut planted my knee.

"That's some cut you got there." He commented, examining my knee.

"Yeah I know." I replied as I watched the blood still dripping. The boy took the leaves and wrapped them around my knee, making me hiss in pain. As the boy wrapped the leaves, he paused. His eyes seemed to catch something. He was looking at my thigh. Weird. I followed the boy's eye trail and realized what he was looking at. My birthmark. I almost forgot about it. It's shape is similar to a star, but more deformed.

"That's my birthmark." I said to the boy.

"Oh, so it's always been there?" Well this guy seems to be interested in my birthmark.

"Yeah its always been there." I answered. The boy finally finished wrapping the leaves around the wound and the blood stops dripping. 

 "Thanks." I stood back up. "No problem." He gave me a friendly smile.

I returned a smile and as he began to walk away, I asked him, "What's your name?" 

He turned around and answered, "Alexander". 

I nodded with a smile, and then we both walked in the opposite direction.

But something happened as I walked...I felt weak. I felt nauseous. I quickly go inside my tent to drink some water from a bottle, but nothing was helping. I didn't feel like I was sick, but it felt like I was dying. What in the world is happening to me? Did I eat something bad? It's like I've been poisoned or something. I drop to the hard floor and my body turns numb.

Peter Pan's POV

I walked into the woods to find my three lost boys. I find them all sitting on a log. They all had bruises on their bodies and luckily, nothing happened to their faces, because if they all had scars, Amanda would know that everything was a set up.

"So how was the whole fight? I wasn't able to watch sadly."

"She can fight good." Nathan said.

"Real good." Denis added.

"She kicked me right in the crotch. It really hurt. It still kinda hurts." John said with his hand over his crotch.

I could see all the boys were cramped and sore from the whole fight. Damn. I actually didn't think Amanda would be that good in a physical fight. How did she learn to fight so well anyway? She is just full of surprises. You don't see girls like her everyday.

The boys and I leave the woods to go back to the camp. Before going in, I check to see if Amanda is outside so she wouldn't be suspicious of my three boys just entering the camp. Amanda is no where to be seen, so the boys and I enter like nothing happened. I assume Amanda is in her tent, so I step inside, only to see Amanda lying on the floor with her eyes clothes, appearing very ill.  I shake her body back and forth, but she remains unconscious. 

I examined her body and I find leaves covering her knee. I unwrapped the leaves out to see a cut. That explains it all. She must have been cut by dreamshade. Dreamshade is the deadliest plant on the island. Once the poison gets to her heart, she will die. I can't let that happen. I can't let her die. It will ruin my plans, and I just need her to stay

I place her body in my arms to transport Amanda and I to the spring of Neverland.  The waters that keep the land and everything on it so....young. The waters can cure any ill.

We make it to the spring and I quickly put water in a bottle.  With her still in my arms, I poured the water inside her mouth. In matter of seconds, Amanda's eyes flicker open as she coughs to catch her breath. Her eyes meet with mine and she hugs me tightly.  She's hugging me....and I feel comfort. 

My heart races faster.  I feel something in my stomach...but it wasn't a bad type of feeling. What's happening to me?  Why am I having this...feeling? I continue hugging her and I don't want to let go.

"Thank you Peter." Amanda whispered, ending the hug. I just nodded with a smile and Amanda suddenly had a look of awe. It appeared as if she was examining my face. 

"What?" I asked.

"It's just your eyes. They had a sparkle just now.  It was like all the of the darkness had disappeared for a second"

I was confused for a moment.  I am nothing more than a villain.  I am the definition of darkness.  So how is it possible for the all the darkness to disappear like that?  Even for the slightest second?  Oh no. I think I know what's happening to me.  Amanda is bringing out the light in me.  I have feelings for her...and I didn't realize that until now. 

Shit. I never intended for this to happen.

Amanda's POV

Peter saved me...twice. First, he saved me from drowning when I first came here, now he saved me from dying.  When we hugged, it was one of the best feelings I have ever felt. Maybe Peter is turning good.  When I looked into his eyes, it looked like all the evil was gone. All I saw was that sparkle. I know that sparkle won't last though.

I'm finally going to admit it, I'm falling for Pan.  But, I don't want to fall for him.  Out of all the people I would like, I didn't think it would be him.  I know that he's trouble.  I also know that he wants things to always go his way.  For example, no one leave this island without his consent, not that I want to leave or anything, but Pan should give us our freedom.

Yeah Pan gave me freedom that one time when I left the camp to go swim in, but that's it. After that, he wouldn't let me go anywhere. All I could really go, is to the woods when I'm picking berries. I don't know why I keep reminding myself of all the negative things, but that's just how I am. Let's just say, that my last relationship didn't go so well.

I used to be in a relationship with this boy, but things just didn't work out like I thought it would. I never thought of the negatives. Like I didn't realize how much of an ass he is. He made me separate with one of my closest friends, he stole  items, he acted wrong towards his aunt, and he cheated. I mainly focused that I was finally with the guy of my dreams, and didn't focus on who he actually was. 

I just don't want the same thing to happen again.

I don't know what's going to happen between me and Peter.

All I know is that, I'm falling for a villain.