IWDTLY (A Draco Malfoy Love Story) ... 26 -Part 2-

What time is it? “Adventure Time!” No, you idiot, it’s Summer Time!: And so it is. Sorry I was stuck in “studying” for exams. I did pretty well. Now that it’s summer, I can be lazy and write on the computer all day! I’ve read comments saying like “Whoa I’m just like you!” and “Whoa bitch I love you!”  and I’m left wondering perhaps I have several twins across America! That would be so-- *blah*blah*three hours later* So anyway, I hope you enjoy this chappie!!

 I Was Dared to Love You (A Draco Malfoy Love Story)

Chapter 26: “Don’t Worry, I Didn’t Poison It … Much.”

-Part 2-: Eat The Barf, Draco. Right. Now.

---------| Draco’s POV |-----------

            I thought the scale had overloaded and nearly tipped when I had caught Violet in her underwear in the hallway (though she thinks I didn’t notice those cute purple dragonflies). However, I was terribly wrong. Just as Violet slipped her pajama pants back on, after I had handed them back, her dad, who has gone rather unnoticed in this family, walked by mumbling something about ponies. Pink ones to be precise. What in the freaking broomsticks was that supposed to mean? Apparently Violet knew because instantly her green-blue eyes widened and her small hand reached and grabbed my wrist. Dragging me with me in my Slytherin colored pajamas to the dinner table, mumbling something about Code Pink Ponies and how I should just shut up. Sometimes she doesn’t seem completely sane.

            And that’s just too damn adorable.

            Without my noticing, I was sat in a chair at one head of the table and Violet sat next to me on my left. On my right was her brother, Devon was it? Next to Violet was an empty chair for her mother. I’m assuming she was fixing dinner in the kitchen because there was only a few platters and bowls on the table, none of which were the main course. At the other head of the table was Violet’s dad, who seemed pretty invisible in the scheme of the family course. To describe him would only take one word: There. He looked and gave the air of a There Guy. The one who showed up for work and was there. The one who, when the day was done, went home and was there. The one who, though wasn’t always reliable, was always there. In other words, the complete opposite of my own father. The In-Charge type. He was wearing those because-there’s-a-guest pajamas and looked as if he had spent the entire afternoon watching sports events on the television. On his head was a pair of boxer shorts, which seemed to be a family tradition. His said ‘can’t stop the thrust machine,’ which in all honest, made me twitch awkwardly.

            Suddenly out of the kitchen swinging door came Violet’s mom, still in her summer dress. On her head was her ‘baby maker’ boxers and on her face was false pretense smile. She stopped where she was and stared at me for a moment, a frown forming. I twitched subconsciously in my chair and wished to disappear. “Where are your boxers, dear?” she sputtered, a look of utter confusion on her face.

            My hands darted up to my head and lo and behold, they were gone. For a moment I sat there under the disguised menace of Momma Mouse and ruffled my blonde hair awkwardly. “Uh … I’m afraid I took them off to change,” I stumbled out. And I had. While I was changing my tee they slipped off my head. All because of my simple mistake I’m going to be eaten alive! “I can get them real quick if you would like.” Beginning to stand up from my chair I felt Violet’s hand grip mine. Looking over, I see her mouth ‘don’t move.’ The look on her face was simple fierce and made me want to tackle her right then and there but on the other hand it was giving me a warning. A move-and-my-mother-will-fucking-kill-you warning. Alrighty then.

            “No, no! That’s quite alright dearie! But please remember to put them back on after supper, okay?” It had been a test.

            Dear Merlin, I’m going to die in this house.

            Mrs. Jesperson carefully came forward and placed some unidentified object in front of me on some pot holders. The color reminded me vaguely of chili but it was far too thick to be that. There were what seemed to be vegetables and … wait … was that … no. It couldn’t have been. That wasn’t … an eye. No. I’m just seeing things.

            “Don’t worry,” Mrs. Jesperson commented when she saw my expression. “I didn’t poison it.” ‘Cause that sounded so reassuring. Thinking about it for a moment, I debated whether I wanted to starve to death or have food poisoning for the rest of the week. My first choice would have been to starve but by the eat-or-I’ll-choke-you look from Vi, I surrendered to the second choice. Slowly, I picked up the ladle and looked at what I caught in the first scoop. It looked to be a few sticks of celery and … beef? The sauce was a strange brownish green and I felt bile running up my throat. “Much,” Violet’s mom finished off.

            Fuck my life.

-----| Violet’s POV |-----

            Don’t say a word, Draco. Not a word. Not a single phrase.

            “Uh … I’m vegetarian?” he squeaked out as he stared at the ladle in his hand. Mom had made her favorite not-invited-guest meal. Soup Chowder Surprise (the surprise was fish eyes). It consisted of basically whatever the hell was in the kitchen at the time. Devon, Dad, and I had each accommodated to this and ate only a little and filled up on all of the other side dishes that Mom threw together. Draco on the other hand …

            “Well it’s a good thing I made it with tofu, huh?” Mom said chirpily. Perking bitch was always ahead of the game. (Sorry mom, it had to be said.)

            “Splendid,” Draco muttered only loud enough for me to hear. Splat! said the Soup Chowder Surprise as it slid off the of the ladle and into his bowl.

            Yumm.

======

Hope you liked it!

Comment, Vote, and Fa-Han?

Love and fireworks,

unique-goddess