Chapter Seven

I groaned at the beam of light hitting my face, indicating it was already morning.

Let me explain this to you; I hate mornings! I have no idea how people wake up so joyfully with the blasted sun shining on your faces, or the annoying birds chirping away without a care in the world. Some of us actually want to rest and not have bright light hitting my face.

"Julianna, wake up." A hush voice whispered next to my ear. I moaned, covering my face with one of the fluffy black pillows so i didn't have to hear the person any more.

I sighed contently when no other words were said and cuddled closer to my surprisingly comfy pillow. I was dazing off once again when my pillow started shaking. Wait! pillows don't shake or rumble. Slowly I popped one eye open and shut it closed again, stupid sun is way too bright for the mornings. I really needed to close those blasted curtains before going to bed.

"I didn't know you were this attached to me Baby Doll, it's quite adorable." A husky voice rumbled above my head. I snapped my head up to see an amused Isaac observing me with a smirk on his face, as if waking up at - I glimpse at the clock on my desk- 6 o'clock in the morning is the best thing in the world.

"I'm not you noob. you probably drapped my unconscious body over yours when I was soundly asleep." I grumbled, peeling myself off his perfectly toned body and rolled over to my side of the bed, praying for more minutes of sleep. Not rally affected by the fact that once again, I woke up to him in bed with me, and not in the dirty way you nasty.

"Actually Princess, you practically threw yourself on me last night." I could practically see the smirk on his face as he finished that's sentence, amusement shining in his beautiful eyes. I merely hummed a response as sleep slowly overcame me once again.

But that soon came to an end when i heard the bedroom door open and feet patting against my floor.

"The baby woke up." A soft voice said once the person can to a stop on Isaacs side of the bed.

"We'll be right outside Vi. Let me get sleeping beauty up first." Isaac laughed. I completely ignored him and waited till Violet skipped out of the room to smack his chest, which didn't seem to affect him at all much to my disappointment only causing him to burst out laughing even more.

"Idiot." I grumbled, pulling the sheets off me before stretching my arms over my head and standing up. I rush to gather todays outfit before running to the bathroom to get ready.I simply pull on a white tank top, a plaid blue and black shirt, ripped jeans and my favorite combat boots. I straightened my hair before applying my usual make up.It didnt take more thn thrity minutes, but when i was done i was pleased with the reflection in the mirror.

"Princess hurry up!" Isaac banged against the door. WIth one last look i unlocked the door and pulled it open. Isaac's fists were in middle air, ready to pound on the door once again ha do not opened it, but then again if I had waited a second later his fists would've met my forehead.

"Calm down idiot. It's all yours." I giggled, shoving him out of my way so i could make my way toward the living room.

I could see Violet playing with Drew on the carpet, completely oblivious to my presence. She had her tiny fingers wrapped around his wrist and clapped them together, Drew's glee evident as he giggled. Smiling at the sight of them I continued towards the kitchen Deciding to make breakfast since Drew was being watched for.

I sang The A Team by Ed Sheeran as I cooked the eggs and waited for the toast to be ready. I wonder when Tyler is going to come back? The question popped in my head as I put the dishes on the table with food neatly and warmly waiting to be devoured.